NOOOOOOOO.....

HaydnH

I'm driving from London to Italy via just about every Swiss pass I can find on Tuesday... if the weather is as above then it's not going to be anywhere near as fun. :scare:

Sounds like fun, rain or shine. We expect . . Pics

:worthless:

Sounds like fun, rain or shine. We expect . . Pics

:worthless:

I have my Nikon D40, and iPad already charged and 2 16GB SD cards standing by. :thumbs: Probably won't post until I'm back though as I can't properly process raw files on the iPad.

Brands Hatch on Sunday Historic Superprix. :sun: :sun: :sun:

Last time I was at a historic car thing at Brands somebody drove in to the back of Senna's old JPS Lotus F1 car around paddock hill bend. :scare:

• Like 2

This trip is getting expensive already, had to buy a new suitcase today as the old one doesn't fit in the roadster! Only things on my shopping list that I couldn't find were some nice driving shoes and some of the collapsible buckets everyone has at Wales (can barely fit the luggage let alone buckets and grit guards).

"how many points for each cyclist :stir:"

Naughty :nono:

Those roads look incredible :D

now then missus - you're of an age ( :surrender: ) that you should know what that refers to

There was a film in the late 70's (i think) called deathrace 2000 - bringing back memories now ? :thumbs:

oh, and less of the "chap" - we ain't posh on 'ere ya know

Edited by ioneabee