Got these bad boys last nite... At a unbeatable price!!!

Broomers-ZED

Yeah, we're all looking to migrate to Corsa, Punto or Jaguars! :stir:

Yeah 3 very similar cars :wacko:

Just saying there seem to be a lot of people scrimping and saving, they must have stretched to get a Zed and shame to see a nice car like the 350z ending up with cheap a$$ parts added thats all.....

I mean a 300bhp car that drinks super unleaded like a fish and we are supposed to applaud someone fitting £24 speakers in it :shrug: I just don't get it.

I can understand people choosing cheaper options for tyres/exhausts etc etc but not bottom of the barrell stuff...

If anyone else want's to 'improve' their Bose then let me know and I will come round sit in your passenger seat and fart into a tin can for you :teeth:

You turned into a car snob now since you have had that Jag ;):stir:

• Like 1

Yeah, we're all looking to migrate to Corsa, Punto or Jaguars! :stir:

Yeah 3 very similar cars :wacko:

Just saying there seem to be a lot of people scrimping and saving, they must have stretched to get a Zed and shame to see a nice car like the 350z ending up with cheap a$$ parts added thats all.....

I mean a 300bhp car that drinks super unleaded like a fish and we are supposed to applaud someone fitting £24 speakers in it :shrug: I just don't get it.

I can understand people choosing cheaper options for tyres/exhausts etc etc but not bottom of the barrell stuff...

If anyone else want's to 'improve' their Bose then let me know and I will come round sit in your passenger seat and fart into a tin can for you :teeth:

You turned into a car snob now since you have had that Jag ;):stir:

Nah I was always a snob, never spared any expense on my Zed :thumbs:

• Like 1

Exactly. If they were great speakers at a bargain price then brilliant, but they're not-very-good speakers at a cheap price.

At the end of the day. I have replaced the standard speakers with some better sounding ones.

I couldn't care how much there are

I couldn't care what make they are

all I know is that they better than what was original in there. For me, that's a win. And most of all... I'm happy with them :D

At the end of the day. I have replaced the standard speakers with some better sounding ones.

I couldn't care how much there are

I couldn't care what make they are

all I know is that they better than what was original in there. For me, that's a win. And most of all... I'm happy with them :D

If they sound better to you then nice one.

Ignore this lot, I think their underpants are wound up too tight :)

I've had encounters with ladies that seemed great at the time, but you wake up the next morning and realise that it wasn't such a bargain buying her all those drinks after all ;)

No but at least you got an empty!

Everyone does something wrong with a car and think "should have done it this way"

If you like them, thats what matters. If a month down the line you dont, its just a learning point :) everyones too harsh with opinions I.m.o :p

I always find tht forums are like this. With all the banter and that, but i think Its hard to tell what banter is throught cyber Chating. Hard to understand its like texting. You read it your way, when it's sent in a total differnt way.

I think from now on I'm not gunna bother doing "topics" coz Everytime I do someone criticises me. Cheers then 'thumbs'

Everyone does something wrong with a car and think "should have done it this way"

If you like them, thats what matters. If a month down the line you dont, its just a learning point :) everyones too harsh with opinions I.m.o :p

I always find tht forums are like this. With all the banter and that, but i think Its hard to tell what banter is throught cyber Chating. Hard to understand its like texting. You read it your way, when it's sent in a total differnt way.

I think from now on I'm not gunna bother doing "topics" coz Everytime I do someone criticises me. Cheers then 'thumbs'

Don't give into the hate. I only said what I said not to be nasty or critical but so you can learn a little more etc.

If your happy then that's all the matters why care what I or anyone else thinks. Plus your thread might have helped many people. Trust me I love a bargain more than anyone.

Don't give into the hate. I only said what I said not to be nasty or critical but so you can learn a little more etc.

If your happy then that's all the matters why care what I or anyone else thinks. Plus your thread might have helped many people. Trust me I love a bargain more than anyone.

Yea fair enuff mate. I agree with you.

Just don't understand why everyone's getting all technical and high rate about what I have done.

No harm at the end of the day. It's only a few pence for good sake. I'd be amping the door speakers next month anyway. And there'd sound immense thn :p

Agreed that people read things differently. From what ive read and took it, seems like some people are criticising your audio knowledge in a mocking way. Im all fine with people turning round and saying "I hate your car colour", just some people express their view bit too much to some1 theyve never met.

and yes octet ive been to zedshed, but different style, its face to face. Im not throwinf bullying cards everywhere :lol: just saying :)

Agreed that people read things differently. From what ive read and took it, seems like some people are criticising your audio knowledge in a mocking way. Im all fine with people turning round and saying "I hate your car colour", just some people express their view bit too much to some1 theyve never met.

and yes octet ive been to zedshed, but different style, its face to face. Im not throwinf bullying cards everywhere :lol: just saying :)

Yes everything said somed up on one pal. Thankyou. And Totlay agree with you.

But back onto topic.

Do you think they sound better? I was looking at upgrading mine, caraudiosecurity seemss to be best priced around me, so might get some new tweekers and the door/rear speakers upgraded. Looking at around 300 to spend on whole setup max.

Any wires need changing or holes to be screwed?

Yea they sound better. More crisper.

I still have the standerd CD player In there ATM. So as soon as I change that the door speakers should improve aswell.

But yea there good. I'm "happy" with them ATM. But as soon as there amped il be extremely happy then. I'm gunna do a boot build thing as I also have another 4 6x9s lieing around "vibe slicks"

My end plan is to have to 2 door speakers and 2 rear speakers amped

Then my 4 6x9s amped

And then if I want a sub il put a active sub in.

But yea 8 speakers in total I want 4 6.5s & 4 6x9s and they will be all Vibes, including the amps & wireing kits.

As in my opinion "Vibe" is more than satisfactory for my needs.