Well that was short but sweet

I thought I'd post this in here as I only joined in October when I bought the Z. It was a blast and much much better than the Supra, but sadly still not where I wanted to be.

Where I wanted to be was in a 4.2 litre Jag XK, and that's what I P/X'd the Z for last Friday.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and all the help and advice, and thanks to ZmanAlex for all the parts he sold me, sadly never got to change the side windows however.

The car's original plate was YR55 GOE so it might come back here with a new owner. If it does, don't tell him I dunked it in a river. :secret:

I tell you what though, Jag forums are useless. Every tech query is answered with "Take it to your dealer" What's the point of a forum if you're going to do that?

Anyway, cheers to all. Stay safe, but not necessarliy legal.

:byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Take it easy Suprated. You might bump into a familiar face in the Jag forums, eh SMD?

He's already caught Jagitis - it's only a matter of time.....:wave: :wave:

Edited by 14N

Welcome jag owner number 5 :lol: its like a slow Borg assimilation :lol: which club you on, I'm with the xkec its very good for info, but its paid membership. I use just the internet only version which is cheaper. But its paid for itself 10 fold.

Edited by rtbiscuit

:lol: just sign up for the internet only option, it means you dont get the quarterly, but theres been issues with it not coming out anyway, so why pay for it. also you dont get access to all the back catalogue of mags with lots of how too's but theres lot on the forum.

i'm rtbiscuit on there as well.

get som epics up of yours

is it the x100 or the newer x150?