I can't use forum from PC

Can any one tell me why I get this message when I try to log into forum on my PC.

I don't get this message when using iPhone or tablet.

You are not authorised to view this page.

The web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:

• contact the web site administrator if you believe you should to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.

Internet Information Services ( IIS)

If any one can advise as its really doing my head in :bang:

I've tried other browsers both firefox / opera / and google chrome, but still can't get on forum. And it's only this forum that seem to give me trouble on my PC.

I use other forums for Honda and sport with no issues.

Ive seen it before when an IP has been abused, spamming etc, and the web host auto bans the address to protect the network.

Give your router a reboot, odds are you will get a new IP and it will then work fine (assuming a whole range isn't blocked)

Ive seen it before when an IP has been abused, spamming etc, and the web host auto bans the address to protect the network.

Give your router a reboot, odds are you will get a new IP and it will then work fine (assuming a whole range isn't blocked)

You need to unplug your router for 24 hours so the IP lease expires :thumbs:

You need to unplug your router for 24 hours so the IP lease expires :thumbs:

I will give it ago on the weekend :thumbs:

My tablet and iPhone go through my router and I don't get any issues.

My tablet and iPhone go through my router and I don't get any issues.

Very odd the that iPhone and tablet using your net connection are fine but the PC is not. I would say the firewall may have banned your IP but this would stop the phone and tablet connecting :wacko: Can you get a screen print somehow? If you need my email address just let me know. We dont use IIS so not sure why that is showing up, maybe IE thing. Screen shot will help :thumbs:

Had a bit of a dig about and can see the IP being blocked a couple of times in the firewall but that was back in April and nothing in the forum software logs. Very strange one.

Chris,

I've had this issue getting on this forum ever since joining last year. Using PC

I'm out at the moment so will try and get screen shots.

Can you PM your email address.