350z Under Strut Sub Boxes

Patch

Custom made sealed MDF bass boxes that fits perfectly under the rear brace and will never move, to suit 10" woofers only.

Want to add some extra bass to your 350z and have the added benefit of a tonneau boot divider then this is for you.

Installs in seconds and can be removed just as fast, simply pushes into place under the rear brace for the perfect snug fit.

These can be bought from the US, but will cost around £200 shipped to your door.

Allows the monster JBL GTO1014 1400w subwoofer to fit with the logo the correct way round(US version fails to do this)

Comes in both forward and rear facing options.

All boxes are fitted with terminals which are perfect for heavy or light gauge wire.

In the pictures they are covered in Black felt which matches the std interior(other materials/colours available upon request)

I have one fitted in my car and it delivers deep hard hitting bass.

£95 delivered

20130519_163349_zps36e3b922.jpg

20130519_162849_zps06e8afc6.jpg

20130612_183831_zps88bdc581.jpg

20130612_183702_zps7b02b9ce.jpg

If anybody is interested in one, please reply to this thread and i'll hopefully be able to deliver hard hitting bass asap.

Cheers,

Patch :bose:

Edited by Patch
  • Like 1

Anoyone received the front facing yet and hooked up their sub?

Would be interested to hear the opinions/arguments for front against rear facing before I buy :)

Also, where are people installing their amps? In the sat nav cubby hole?

Edited by mattyc

Would be interested to hear the opinions/arguments for front against rear facing before I buy :)

I've got two small (but powerful) Jl amps,installed in the glove box behind passenger seat..

I've got two small (but powerful) Jl amps,installed in the glove box behind passenger seat..

Mind you, if you remove the OEM sub, you could re-use the space and stuff the amps in there and still retain full use of the glove box ;)

If your in the North West your welcome to come and listen to one booming away.

I have my amp in the cubby behind the passenger seat, if I have time over the weekend I'll put up a little guide on fitting the amp.

Mind you, if you remove the OEM sub, you could re-use the space and stuff the amps in there and still retain full use of the glove box ;)

That will be my plan also. As my glove box was removed to house the NOS bottles, but now they have gone I have a cavern of space and I can get two full size detailing bags in there. So extra storage space ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...