Help and Advice

SiriusProjects

Hi Guys,

I wonder if you could offer me some advice?

Basically I have 10k at my disposal to buy a 350z. I have been looking on here, ebay, autotrader to get some idea of what is out there. Whilst I can find plenty of cars within my price range, I just don't know which type of 350z to go for. Do I go for the coupe or the convertible? Do I go for a 2003/2004 model or pay a little extra for a newer model?

I don't doubt that they are all great cars, but this is the first time I have had this sort of budget and I want to be sure I make the right choice.

Your opinions and thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Basically I have 10k at my disposal to buy a 350z. I have been looking on here, ebay, autotrader to get some idea of what is out there. Whilst I can find plenty of cars within my price range, I just don't know which type of 350z to go for. Do I go for the coupe or the convertible? Do I go for a 2003/2004 model or pay a little extra for a newer model?

I don't doubt that they are all great cars, but this is the first time I have had this sort of budget and I want to be sure I make the right choice.

Thanks.

If I had 10k to spend on a Z I would buy this.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-313-gt-3dr-bose-sat-nav-heated-black-lthr/1276077

Relativity low mileage, 313 model, sell-able colour combo (Gunmetal with black leather) and Sat Nav!

Hi Guys,

Thanks.

If I had 10k to spend on a Z I would buy this.

http://www.pistonhea...ck-lthr/1276077

Relativity low mileage, 313 model, sell-able colour combo (Gunmetal with black leather) and Sat Nav!

If thats not a Cat D its a freaking bargain!!!

Buy that one ^^^^^

Best exterior, best interior, best engine!

Thanks for the input guys.

I've seen the GT4 that is for sale on here and it looks well lush and 350Ad, thanks for the link, that car looks pretty cool too.

I guess I'm going to to have to do some test drving and see what's what.

I will keep you posted on how it goes and will certainly post some pictures when I make my purchase.