french girl on board- my new 350Z pg 10-12

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mes livres d'école sont dans l'anglais de traçage n'est pas ma seulement langue B)

???

know what you are trying to say but you could of fooled me :p;)

n'inquiétez pas votre petit cerveau :p

lol still beats your pea sized one :p;)

les combattants de camp comme vous n'ont aucun cerveau du tout. Je vous pense juste comme les hommes émouvants. :p

ha ha Ill tell them that and see how they respond. when you free for a training session lol :boxing::fishslap::crutches::lol:

je compte deux sur un devrais être bien son combat non vrai de toute façon, vous divise en lots feins juste. j'avais l'habitude de faire le karaté quand j'avais dix ans ainsi ceci devrait être facile :p

ha ha Ill tell them that and see how they respond. when you free for a training session lol :boxing::fishslap::crutches::lol:

je compte deux sur un devrais être bien son combat non vrai de toute façon, vous divise en lots feins juste. j'avais l'habitude de faire le karaté quand j'avais dix ans ainsi ceci devrait être facile :p

tu sûr ce n'était pas le ballet? :p;)

Angie welcome to the forum.

Just back from the Nord (St. Omer ish).

Where is the pic of your car from as just back from Abbeville, Croix-en-ternois and Folembury but do not know the shoot.

Paris not my fav place as just got a 35 euro fine for parking at CDG terminal 2 on Friday night.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Anyone wanna bet how long it will take before this thread is at 15 pages? ;)

BTW I guess you guys wouldnt be showing off your so-called french when it was a guy from France :p

2364112-Beret_and_baguette-France.jpg

Im part Moroccan so its cool to be able to practice now and again, nothingmore :p

Its Sarnie who is scratching his head with his dictionary trying to string words together.. A for effort Sarnie.. A for effort :p;)

BTW I guess you guys wouldnt be showing off your so-called french when it was a guy from France :p

Im part Moroccan so its cool to be able to practice now and again, nothingmore :p

Its Sarnie who is scratching his head with his dictionary trying to string words together.. A for effort Sarnie.. A for effort :p;)

A pour l'effort ? Vous sucez l'âne Dick ! :p

A pour l'effort ? Vous sucez l'âne Dick ! :p

ha ha :dummy:

Vous sucerez un muet quand j'obtiens mes mains sur vous, vous petit chat ! :lol:

Dude you have quite an imagination, can you really speak french or you just putting random words together?

you just said roughly translated:

You will suck a mute when I get my hands on you, you small cat (slang for p^ssy)

Did you mean to say I will suck like a mute or (dumb person) when you get your hands on me and that Im a wuss in a nicer way to say it? :lol:

Sarnie dude stay of the crack, you give me jokes ;):p:lol:

heres one for ya:

Faut péter dans l'eau pour faire des bulles

Vous sucerez un muet quand j'obtiens mes mains sur vous, vous petit chat ! :lol:

Dude you have quite an imagination, can you really speak french or you just putting random words together?

You will suck a mute when I get my hands on you, you small cat (slang for p^ssy)

Did you mean to say I will suck like a mute or (dumb person) when you get your hands on me and that Im a wuss in a nicer way to say it? :lol:

heres one for ya:

bulles ? Quel joker vous êtes ! Admettez juste à chacun que vous et les louis êtes un couple ! :p

heres one for ya:

bulles ? Quel joker vous êtes ! Admettez juste à chacun que vous et les louis êtes un couple ! :p

Ha ha il m'a dit hier soir que la dernier fois que tu as lui téléphoné, tu as essayé l'inviter à sortir.

parce que la vérité est tu suc le p£^!$ d'animaux pour l'argent :p;)

Guest prescience

heres one for ya:

Ha ha il m'a dit hier soir que la dernier fois que tu as lui téléphoné, tu as essayé l'inviter à sortir.

That's way OTT mate :thumbdown:

Take this to LiveChat or something

heres one for ya:

Pas je compagnon votre le souteneur gai !

70 replies in just over a day ??

this only happens when a womans involved

hi and welcome :thumbs:

failed french so wont try and make a fool of myself (bearly passed english which shows)

Paul