OK Film fans have your say !

raduv66

Just a thread for films at cinema blu or tv what you liked or didn't like , Any upcoming news on upcoming releases or gossip on films in production . Recent being Sam Mendes is now in talks to doing the next Bond movie ,old news I know but hope he does it.

This doesn't hav to be the next big Blockbuster thread just anything you might have liked that you've never seen before . It also doesn't have to be a critics choice award for a film just your personall reflection on whatever.

I personally believe the best Sci-fi film made is Bladerunner which panned on release but later became an icon of viewers and critics alike and rightly so.

And my favourite film of 2012 was Dredd just because it didn't pull any punches with the likes of getting a lower age rating to get the money in . Though they tried getting the money with 3d showings.

These two are sci I know but I love almost anything on film apart from the dreaded Rom Com .

So let's talk film every thing and anything.

Absoluely with you on both counts although Aliens probably just edges Bladerunner from a pure enjoyment perspective.

Dredd literally saved my summer after the disspointment of Prometheus

I hate rom coms but I have got to recommend 500 Days of Summer.........not strictly a rom com - bit more indie but it's ace.