350Z Strut Braces

taras

We've been asked a few times if we can make a strut brace for the 350Z similar to this one:

GTSPEC Type D front strut brace

dsc0017gtspec.jpg

We have previously made front and back braces for the celica 93-99 and 2000+ in the past which had proven to be very successful.

If there is enough interest in this then we can do the same for the 350Z.

The price would be in the region of £150+/-£10

We can pretty much make it exactly the same or with some modifications or tweaking if preferred.

Ideally I'd like 10 people to go ahead with this production.

Time scale wise is to be confirmed.

Anyone interested in these pls put your name down.

Edited by RT-Performance

WANT

As you know, I had one of your braces on the Celica, a copy of the ever popular C-One brace, so I can vouch for the quality that these are likely to be.

Any chance of custom foot colours, as in, painted to match car colour?

1. Cs2000

Edited by cs2000

There are 2 ways we can do this.

1. At this price, the entire batch will all be the same. (Suggesting a neutral colour like gun metal base and polished alu bar.)

2. For an extra £40, we can paint them with the nissan colour codes to match your car.

So we could have a mix of people who want the neutral colour and people who want custom paint in the same batch of 10? or would it need 10 with neutral colour and 10 with custom colour?

Id say if we can mix, just add it to your first post saying something like "feet will come in gray, or +£40.00 for painting to Nissan colour codes" or something :)

of course, if you do, maybe include this link to my newly created post about paint codes :)http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71866-350z-paint-colour-code-guide/

I just want that sexy curvy shinyness in my engine bay!

Edited by cs2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just need the colour code to do what ever colour you like Hayden.

I should point out that for new products like this does take quite some time though. Last time we developed new braces it took nearly 4 months from from development, production and delivery to the UK.

I just need the colour code to do what ever colour you like Hayden.

I should point out that for new products like this does take quite some time though. Last time we developed new braces it took nearly 4 months from from development, production and delivery to the UK.

No worries, it will probably be 4 months before I remember to get the colour code anyway. OH! I need to book my car in... it's @ Abbey atm, will contact you when I get it back.