Invidia pic

bpmjames

Thanks for all the sarcastic replies lol google hadnt even crossed my mind to be honest.

Bullet magnet thats the pic i was looking for but i couldnt remember whos it was thanks for that buddy.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for all the sarcastic replies lol google hadnt even crossed my mind to be honest.

Google is surely the first port of call for everything? If it's not on Google it doesn't exist... fact! :teeth:

Google is surely the first port of call for everything? If it's not on Google it doesn't exist... fact! :teeth:

Just Google That $#!7

Edited by BulletMagnet

Ive been around the internet for many years, and ive NEVER seen that video, lol

Just Google That $#!7

Seeing as they are for lhd, do you have to fit it all opposite or is it fitted the same as per the instructions. Just wondering as I'm sure in remember someone saying you had to fit it in reverse basically