Anyone know a good Siganture maker?

rickya

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay how about this? open thumbnail for bigger version as was taking so long to upload on photobucket :wacko:

rickya.jpg

just a quick 10 minute job :blush:

Zedrush that is amazing mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Like I said in the pm I cant believe you did that in 10mins!!

Credit where its due. I pm'd zedrush, saying I like the idea of a Japanese theme (especially as car is JDM & I am a fan of all things Japanese from cars;food;film;martial arts to their way of life). I said maybe japanese flag;samurai & zedrush has even brought in Kill Bill & merged it all together with my car & name......class!! :yahoo:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Ricky a I have just done the amendments like you said but dont settle on it yet I will as I promised Beavis and stuey do you a better one and spend more time on it, I am more an illustrater than photoshop, so the buildings in the back is pretty much handdrawn on illustrater then I blend different images of real life people around the car and mess about the colour difference and feathering. anyone can do it...

But this im sure will be outclassed by louis design as he is a pro at this ;)

:bangin: You called.... :teeth:

That sig is waaayyy to big....

Don't be such a party pooper! :blush: I agree its too big but i reckon a compromise right in the middle of that and 500x100 would be right. People put a lot of time and effort into their sigs and you guy come along and squash it into unrecognizable oblivion :surrender:

ps anyone know how to resize properly to e.g 500x100 wothout ruining (bluring) image?
Yeah get it done properly in the first place by someone who knows what they are doing :thumbs:

:p:teeth:

give the original size (the big one) to val and he will size it for ya without losing resolution :thumbs:

In fact here ya go ;)

Sos, ammended now :blush:

I thought Id let everyone admire it in full detail for a day! B)

ps anyone know how to resize properly to e.g 500x100 wothout ruining (bluring) image?

the way I do is set the crop size in photoshop to 500px width and 100px height, 72dpi.

Draw ya box which will then always be in that ratio. Double click once you've selected the area to crop