Anyone know a good Siganture maker?

rickya

I see lots of you lot have fancy signatures at the bottom of your posts & I have'nt!! :angry: Iv looked on the net & almost all cannot upload your images. I want some images of my zed as the banner with writing on top.

Iv tried myself but cant resize properly in paint etc; Hp imaging program with my new Hp photosmart 2570 resizes kind of but theres not much else it can do... I have'nt used the paint & photo studio in the past much, unfortunately only an expert on Excel & windows :(

Any help from the experts out there, please :thumbs:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is he the expert on this, as long as I dont end up with one like yours I l be ok! :p

Infact I might see him on Sunday at the Docklands mini meet, can ask him then :thumbs:

He did'nt do mine, Chesterfield is to blame for that ;)

Zedrush did Beavis' and Stuey's, drop him a line :)

Hya mate pm me what kind of thing you like or want if your Z is standard ill get a picture of one if not email me a picture in jpeg and ill sort u one out :thumbs:;)

Was meant to update Stuey and beavis's sig but lost the art work i did :blush:

Hya mate pm me what kind of thing you like or want if your Z is standard ill get a picture of one if not email me a picture in jpeg and ill sort u one out :thumbs:;)

Was meant to update Stuey and beavis's sig but lost the art work i did :blush:

dont need mine updating zedrush............. im more than happy wiv mine. its fab.......!! :thumbs:

Ok here is the deal, Zedrush, you do a sig for Rickya and i will do one for Pingu!

What do you say, then the best one will be voted on by all the members on here

Hmm good idea but I think pingu might out do both of us he is a computer whizkid :blush:

Ok here is the deal, Zedrush, you do a sig for Rickya and i will do one for Pingu!

Hmm good idea but I think pingu might out do both of us he is a computer whizkid :blush:

Its not about being good at computers, its all about creativity ;)

Plus, i already have an idea

its also about not being to piccy :teeth::p

What is he the expert on this, as long as I dont end up with one like yours I l be ok! :p

Infact I might see him on Sunday at the Docklands mini meet, can ask him then :thumbs:

He did'nt do mine, Chesterfield is to blame for that ;)

Zedrush did Beavis' and Stuey's, drop him a line :)

I did yours sarnie :p

its also about not being to piccy :teeth::p

I have zero design skills :(

a contest between the 2 of you sounds good ;)

Pingu and Rickya pm me your likes and dislikes and also if you can pics of your car, pingu I can get yours :thumbs:
I just need to know what you like really, picture wise, i will take some on SUnday of both your cars.

Jason - are we doing sigs for both or one each?

Pingu and Rickya pm me your likes and dislikes and also if you can pics of your car, pingu I can get yours :thumbs:
I just need to know what you like really, picture wise, i will take some on SUnday of both your cars.

Jason - are we doing sigs for both or one each?

up to you mate, ill do both incase the competition gets too hot and you wuss out :p;)