Nismo Exhaust for sale

Bruton350

Like the title says I have a genuine Nismo exhaust for sale.

£800, these retail for £1,500 so grab a bargain

Has got a few scratches on it where my car has been lowered but not noticeable once fitted and doesn't affect performance, can send pics if need too

Reason for sale is I have a custom single sided exhaust made

I will not post this so collection only, I'm based in Fareham which is inbetween Portsmouth and Southampton. I will drive and meet half way depending on how far it is

This rare exhaust isn't to be missed! Looks awesome and sounds lovely

First PM gets first dibs

post-18826-0-57224100-1368722772_thumb.jpg

post-18826-0-73039300-1368722781_thumb.jpg

post-18826-0-55862200-1368722789_thumb.jpg

post-18826-0-75909100-1368722800_thumb.jpg

post-18826-0-95577600-1368722809_thumb.jpg

Anyone know if this would fit an HR 350??

It will fit the HR, all Zeds from the Catback are the same... :)

Does this also include the Nismo Y pipe too... :)

Thank you :)

Anyone know if this would fit an HR 350??

It will fit the HR, all Zeds from the Catback are the same... :)

Does this also include the Nismo Y pipe too... :)

No the y pipe is on my car still but I am looking for another one as its scratched and I think it will start blowing soon

The reason it's an issue is that in Luxembourg (where I am and car is registered) they have extremely specific requirements regarding custom parts on cars. Every part that is not 100% standard needs to have a TUV certificate with it, needs to be homologated, checked and then approved. All in all, it sucks!

Even wheels need to be approved for each vehicle if not standard on an individual basis!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm surprised it's still here too, the price is spot on as the Nismo Y pipe isn't very good. It's sods law, I spent 9 months waiting for a Nismo exhaist to come up for sale and then 1 month after I import one at a cost of £1350 this one comes up for sale.

For anybody interested, the Nisom is a great exhaust, sounds like nothing else and is great quality. It may not have the y-pipe but even if it did, you would end up replaicng it after about a year anyway