Nismo Exhaust for sale

Bruton350

Well thats me told :lol:

Overprice, hence why it hasn't sold yet. I've been here long enough to see that when a Nismo exhaust goes up for sale its generally sold within minutes, considering your still trying to shift it a month later speaks volumes

Is that why I have been offered £700?? I had a last minute call to go away for work for 6 weeks less than 24 hours notice, hence why it is still here as nobody can pick it up, I'm still gauging interest. Go and annoy someone else

I have to say I am surprised this hasn't gone yet. You might be better off sourcing a Y pipe and selling it is as a complete unit. I reckon it would sell much quicker but I appreciate that does involve you having to shell out in the first place.

I have to say I am surprised this hasn't gone yet. You might be better off sourcing a Y pipe and selling it is as a complete unit. I reckon it would sell much quicker but I appreciate that does involve you having to shell out in the first place.

Yeah the y pipe I have isn't a Nismo either which means the owner had to replace it before I got it, I have just got a new one off a mate as mine is looking poor haha

If you're not interested in buying Ian the please don't comment and waste my time, it's people like you that ruin these forums. Try and stick your nose where it doesn't belong

It's people like Ian that make this forum so good, if your 'sought after' exhaust was competitively priced it wouldn't still be for sale after a month.

But obviously I don't know what I am talking about either, even though I have sold £3k worth of Zed bits in a couple of weeks :p

• Like 1

Don't want to add to the thread crapping but I personally think to many people aren't interested in buying say z isnt worth y or whatever. At the end of the day it's whatever the seller wants to sell it for. Its his and therefore can ask whatever price for it. Even if it's not worth that. Even if it was fairly priced and someone said its not everyone will think its not. Plus when does anyone say yeah your right when they are told its not worth that? Never their back is right up. Leave them to sell it and if it doesn't sell what difference does it make to us? The seller will see this and adjust price accordingly over time. I think a new rule like if your not interested in buying then dont post would be a good start. IMO and all that.

Glwts mate.

Edited by Dblock
  • Like 1

Don't want to add to the thread crapping but I personally think to many people aren't interested in buying say z isnt worth y or whatever. At the end of the day it's whatever the seller wants to sell it for. Its his and therefore can ask whatever price for it. Even if it's not worth that. Even if it was fairly priced and someone said its not everyone will think its not. Plus when does anyone say yeah your right when they are told its not worth that? Never their back is right up. Leave them to sell it and if it doesn't sell what difference does it make to us? The seller will see this and adjust price accordingly over time. I think a new rule like if your not interested in buying then dont post would be a good start. IMO and all that.

Glwts mate.

Thank you! All I'm trying to do sell an item, no get into childish comments haha :)

Glwts mate.

I disagree.

My post was purely meant to be helpful. Every one was wondering why it was still for sale after a month (Which is pretty unheard of on here for a Nismo) If sellers can't take a bit of criticism on the price then they should stick it on ebay.

IMO one of the best things about this forum is that people will tell you if its overpriced rather than just post crap saying GLWTS.

I'd rather know that what I'm selling is over priced than leave it sitting in the garage for 6 months while I figure it out myself

Glwts mate.

I disagree.

My post was purely meant to be helpful. Every one was wondering why it was still for sale after a month (Which is pretty unheard of on here for a Nismo) If sellers can't take a bit of criticism on the price then they should stick it on ebay.

IMO one of the best things about this forum is that people will tell you if its overpriced rather than just post crap saying GLWTS.

I'd rather know that what I'm selling is over priced than leave it sitting in the garage for 6 months while I figure it out myself

Not what you was saying when cookbots albeit hacked up hks supercharger was cheaper than yours and people kept low balling you as the other charger was cheaper. Just saying.

Sorry for cluttering the thread.

Glwts mate.

I disagree.

Not what you was saying when cookbots albeit hacked up hks supercharger was cheaper than yours and people kept low balling you as the other charger was cheaper. Just saying.

Sorry for cluttering the thread.

Really? I think you may be confused there

Nobody ever questioned the price of my SC compared to his & anyone who saw the quality of his hacking would have been put off anyway. - Besides, mine can't have been overpriced seeing as it sold for my asking price & is currently in use on someones car. Where is cookbots kit these days? :lol:

Not forgetting ofcourse that the 2 chargers were different revisions & mine came with a @*!# load of extras that his didn't

Ofcourse, you knew this already ;)

I could advertise something for free on here & people would still expect a discount.