Japfest

Kristian

Hi there,

I was just wondering about the silver 350 that was on the track the otherday at japfest. I'm currently looking to get later HR 350 but (and I mean no offence to anyone) most of the 350's that went on the track seemed rarther slow =S

However i noticed a couple, an orange and one silver one that had your company logo accross the side that seemed to be quite quick. I was just wondering if you knew the spec of it, and if it has had a lot of work on it or not.

Cheers

Kristian

• Like 1

The silver one with the logo on the side is my 350.

Engine wise its completely standard, except for a Scorpion rear box. I usually run it with plenum spacer + decats but I've been developing stuff for a standard engine with 95 ron fuel. It has an oil cooler too.

I've removed some weight, so theres pretty much no interior. I've added a full weld in cage and bucket seats. Suspension wise I'm running Superpro bushes all round and Racing Logic coilovers. Brakes are standard but with EBC bluestuff pads and Motul RBF 600 fluid. It also has Federal RS-R tyres and a 1.5 way diff.

Thats pretty much it :)

The 240 in this pic was pretty quick. Caught him in the end though. Best lap of the day was 1m 24.75s.

944190_10151928261563289_230605551_n.jpg

Edited by Jez

Ah rite, that's reassuring :) Yeah I did notice the 240. They all looked really nice on track, it just worried me that most of them where going rarther slow and I wasn't too sure if yours had had thousands spent on it.

Most expensive thing was the cage - worth it though.

I'm currently collecting parts to build a turbo engine for it. Although I'm kind of having second thoughts as its really nicely balanced at the moment and great fun to drive.

I used to have a 600bhp S13 that weighed about 1100kg - it was pretty quick, but it was all straight line blasting with little finesse through the corners. Too scared to apply any significant amount of throttle coming out of corners in case it killed me...

Edited by Jez

Thats the plan, I used to own a uk Integra which was a phenominal car, although I never did get to track it. I'm going to the US soon and come back in August, I want to get the car then then come next summer get out on the tracks. I have a couple of mates, one with a S2000 and another with an EK9, hopefully we should have some interesting battles.

The 240 in this pic was pretty quick. Caught him in the end though. Best lap of the day was 1m 24.75s.

That was a guess I assume Jez - as timing was not allowed ;):stir::lol: