The Apprentice 2013

Completely agree with Sarnie,

It used to be a show that took 10 bright people, they all excelled and did things that were very clever in the business world.

However, people seem to find it much more entertaining to see others fail, and their pride take a dent.

Now, there is no better place to see people's pride take a dent.

Does anybody agree that essentially since the winner at the end doesn't get a job anymore, but an investment instead, that The Apprentice has basically turned into The Dragons Den, but with 12 weeks of hoop jumping ahead of the "I'm out".....errr I mean "You're Hired", which should be actually be rephrased to "I'll invest" since there is no job as such

Like that sketch, its changed from a job to investment as LSAS doesn't want to employ a Muppet, its a lot easier to throw a couple of hundred grand their way and be devoid of any responsibility for them when they eventually balls it up.

I've enjoyed it so far, basically for the reasons that Sarnie mentioned and the 'style' of the Welsh weird David Walliams look-a-like but one thing's bugging me, is Leah really a fully qualified practicing doctor or has she only completed most of her training? She's only 24 and medicine is usually a 7 year course, now I guess it's possible that she skipped a year at school or something or maybe the training is different in northern Ireland? Anyone care to enlighten me on this because it's bugging me every time it shows "Leah Totton, Doctor" on the screen!

Also I was with Rebecca last night, she seems pretty decent which is presumably why the other 4 girls who so far are trailing in her wake are ganging up on her.

Oh and am I the only one wondering if Uzma used to be a man?!

I just don't get how they failed last nights task it was so easy - especially so when split between 8 people!!!

2 people count what you have and unload.

2 people work out how much each item costs and what to sell it for.

2 people load the van.

2 people work out where to go to sell what.....

Seriously these people are so dense.

Yes but what about the phone call in the pyjamas :cloud9:

It's better after the first episode when they get woken up or the phone rings and they come bounding down the stairs braless :bounce:

This makes me laugh (but not for that reason).

Every series the phone rings at early o' clock in the morning and someone (if SMD's lucky it's a female) come hurtling downstairs in a panic to answer the phone.

Now, I wouldn't claim to be a genius, or one of Britains brightest business brains, but can I make a suggestion? (Dave, you're not gonna like this).

To prevent the mad panic and the :bounce: :bounce: down the stairs, why not leave the phone on the bedside table, or at least in the bedroom - it's CORDLESS!