Why i've been so absent recently

rtbiscuit

I wish I had the ability to make a high chair! Make sure there's a build thread for that :lol:

Saying that though there will be no time for you to waste on forums, especially with twins bit you'll love every second of it

And no matter how much it costs it will be worth every penny, ekona will be missing out, his loss

Actually Rich that's not a bad idea, I'd quite like to see a build thread of your high chair shizzle and other stuff, could be quite fascinating :)

I don't see not having kids as missing out, any more than not having an espresso machine is missing out on proper coffee in the morning. Each to their own.

Actually Rich that's not a bad idea, I'd quite like to see a build thread of your high chair shizzle and other stuff, could be quite fascinating :)

I don't see not having kids as missing out, any more than not having an espresso machine is missing out on proper coffee in the morning. Each to their own.

Using that wisdom, you're best off without :D

i will also be making lots of stuff for them. i shall build the high chairs and moses cot rockers, as well as manufacture the curtains etc. all helps to keep costs down and its stuff i like to do. nice to have some mini projects, and also like the idea that my kids will have stuff i've crafted for them. also helps i have access to big workshops and textile labs :lol:

Looking forward to build threads also!

I reckon there's a gap in the market for baby stuff that makes noises that don't annoy the sh*t out of you, some of the bouncers etc are massively annoying. I want to see something that emits nice noises like five cylinder burbles or V10 barks :D