CBT

sinbad

motorcycle training instructor here<<<<<<<<< :thumbs:

Any tips for me?

Im pretty sure everything will be sorted on the day.b Doing it with a company called Riverview.

Hopefully if all goes well i'm going to do my theory in the next couple of weeks and then do the direct access course in a month or two. Would like to get it all sorted well before the new test comes in.

Liking the look of the new Hornet 600 too. B)

good luck matey, remember the brakes are on the right :teeth:

i wondered why the damn thing wouldn't go above 2 mph!

Don't worry buddy, i've got you in mind went i start looking. What kind of stock do you hold?

So are you doing the test, or the CBT? Cos the CBT is only training (albeit of the "Compulsory Basic" variety)...but either way, best of luck, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Had my bike license almost 5 years now...but haven't ridden a bike for a while...but it was great while it lasted!

My son has gone from a moped to an aprillia 125 and has now got a Yamaha R6. He has to retake his CBT which has run out now, he's just passed the theory and is due to take his full test in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me what the law is about size of bike you can ride etc as I'm never sure if he's trying to pull the wool over my eyes on this subject!

My son has gone from a moped to an aprillia 125 and has now got a Yamaha R6. He has to retake his CBT which has run out now, he's just passed the theory and is due to take his full test in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me what the law is about size of bike you can ride etc as I'm never sure if he's trying to pull the wool over my eyes on this subject!

He certainly cant ride a R6 without taking the main test , never mind the CBT :headhurt:

yeah i knew that, he's not riding it - it's stashed away! Just wondered what you were entitled to drive at age 19/20 when you've just passed your test. He gives me all sorts of bull about being able to ride a big bike if it's restricted etc - he's quite sneaky! It's my worse nightmare anyway him having a bike at all but "while he's under my roof" I will make sure he's legal!

yeah i knew that, he's not riding it - it's stashed away! Just wondered what you were entitled to drive at age 19/20 when you've just passed your test. He gives me all sorts of bull about being able to ride a big bike if it's restricted etc - he's quite sneaky! It's my worse nightmare anyway him having a bike at all but "while he's under my roof" I will make sure he's legal!

limited to 33 bhp until your 21 :thumbs: