A quick GM shine

Sam Mcgoo

As I'm sure a lot of people did, i took the opportunity in yesterdays lovely weather to give the Zed a quick clean.

Just a wash with Megs NXT Shampoo and a quick polish with Megs Cleaner Wax, which is preferred choice if I'm only doing one quick go over. It really surprises me how good it is for the price and ease of use. Through the winter I'd been lazy and used the local Polish hand car wash so the car was covered in swirls.

But swirls no more -

20130420_154431_zps22d37d98.jpg

20130420_142249_zpsd161d6e6.jpg

20130420_154419_zpsb7df3539.jpg

:)

• Like 2

As I'm sure a lot of people did, i took the opportunity in yesterdays lovely weather to give the Zed a quick clean.

Just a wash with Megs NXT Shampoo and a quick polish with Megs Cleaner Wax, which is preferred choice if I'm only doing one quick go over. It really surprises me how good it is for the price and ease of use. Through the winter I'd been lazy and used the local Polish hand car wash so the car was covered in swirls.

But swirls no more -

20130420_154431_zps22d37d98.jpg

20130420_142249_zpsd161d6e6.jpg

20130420_154419_zpsb7df3539.jpg

:)

Beautiful reflections

Cheers guys. :)

Is that the shadow of a giant wicker man on the reflection of your garage door?

Nice job. You've inspired me to get out there!

:lol: I've been racking my brains and can't for the life of me think what it can be! Looks like a headless, legless ghost!