Few pics of my GM Zed

14N

Nothing particularly exciting and just a point and press camera, but while the sun was out, I thought I'd take a few pics now my wheels, springs and skirts are fitted. :)

Just needs a clean now!

SAM_1655_zps07c4e619.jpg

SAM_1657_zps3e23c415.jpg

SAM_1659_zps16d67bb0.jpg

SAM_1661_zps0a5da454.jpg

SAM_1663_zps3bcb2827.jpg

SAM_1665_zps5f1967dd.jpg

SAM_1668_zpscdbcd6b7.jpg

SAM_1669_zpsab7ccf17.jpg

SAM_1670_zps5e5a5d65.jpg

Cheers guys.

Pete, I remember talking to you at last year's Wales Weekender after taking a drive up for the day in my newly acquired (completely standard) Zed and saying that I wasn't going to make any changes to it, cos it was just fine as it was.

Damn the forum. Damn the 'For Sale' section. Damn eBay. Damn Zeditis. :)

What are the wheels? I've got a gunmetal Z too... the wheels look great!

Cheers and congrats on picking the best colour :teeth:

The wheels are TSW Jarama. 19x8j front and 19x9.5j rear.

Cheers guys.

Pete, I remember talking to you at last year's Wales Weekender after taking a drive up for the day in my newly acquired (completely standard) Zed and saying that I wasn't going to make any changes to it, cos it was just fine as it was.

Damn the forum. Damn the 'For Sale' section. Damn eBay. Damn Zeditis. :)

I kinda remember mine being bog standard for 3 and a half years, till I joined this forum in fact :). Just for fun I typed Zeditis into google and the first reference I could find was in an Australian Z forum......in 2004!

Pete

Looking kinda clean Ian very nice for the second best colour as beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol.I have nearly finished stage 1 engine bay.Nitrous bottles are at the chromers lol and just designing more custom parts.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys. I agree that the line needs finishing somehow at the rear and something is already in hand (hopefully, courtesy of Smudgedon).

It's a bit like an unfinished sentence ATM. The Nismo spats wound be like an exclamation mark! So I'm going for a subtle full stop with a pair of Nissan splash guards :)