Now an Official Zed Owner! :D

Just bought my 1st Zed today, 56 plate in Blue...65k on the clock. Definitely put a smile on my face with a 200 mile journey on the way home! Think it will be serviced soon (think it's due a P3). Anybody tried this themselves? From what I've read, I've understood it's filters & oil change?

Thanks,

Iwan

• Like 1

:welcome:

As for your servicing bud, it's a second hand car.. Do you actually know if the bits on the paper work have been carried out?? Belt changes, spark plugs, oil changes etc etc.. A lot of these have specific mileage markers for swapping..

Best advice, I can give you is :pmzmanalex: or :pmcs: both will be able to help you on timescales for parts changes etc.. Or just bite the buliet and swap the lot and start a fresh on the P3 safe in the knowlege all if purring underneath as it should :thumbs:

Thanks :) am very happy with it...few areas need attention (scratches & some gouging on interior plastics & brace, as if someone has used it as a removal van & some stone chips that need touching up). Other than that the car is in good nick! If someonehas any advice on tidying up the gouges, would be grateful! :D