400+hp drop in forged SR20 package

docwra

Time has come for me to part out my drift car, its unlikely but you never know who might be after a 400hp engine ........

What Im selling is a drop in forged SR20 package that will easily see 400hp and potentially a lot more. You're looking at a professionally built SR20 engine, with forged pistons and rods, VEMS standalone management, GT2871R turbo and 740cc injectors, put together by FIGJAM to see 9000rpm and mapped by Gunni from GS Tuning (who now maps LMP cars for Prodrive).

Once installed youll see 1.4+ Bar by 3500 rpm, and although it didnt go on a dyno with the final map (including VVT working) we saw 370hp before final tweaks were made. Ive driven a lot of 200's and this one was definitely among the fastest, certainly through the first 3/4 gears.

Anyway, full spec:

Bottom end engineering work done by two companies local to FIGJAM, details can be provided. Dynamic & static balancing done by a local engineering firm with the owner having built Le Mans engines. The other who did the boring, shim grinding, valves etc are a well respected local engineering company used by many of the local rally and race companies.

Greddy high capacity baffled sump

NEW crank from nissan

ARP main studs

Eagle rods with ARP 2000 bolts

ACL race bearings on both main and rods

CP forged pistons

Slight overbore

Full cross hone

All oilways cleaned and block cleaned

All threads chased

All tolerences checked with bore-scope rather than plasti gauge

Rebuilt oil pump

All gaskets, chains, guides, tensioners etc replaced with Nissan parts

ARP head stud kit

Top end is standard but rebuilt by Damian at DI Racing, all measured and torqued after being acid bathed and cleaned, he also installed it all into my S13. IIRC its running a standard HG to keep compression high, obviously only top quality oil has been used throughout the engines life and its been carefully warmed up and cooled down.

Injectors are Deutschworks 550's modified to flow at least 740cc, these actually saw just shy of 500hp in Polo's S14 before I got them.

Turbo is a GT2871R 0.64 60 trim and has only been used on this engine, obviously provided with braided lines and actuator as well.

Management is VEMS, and this is the first system to be used on an SR20 with a standard CAS as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emM1_62P8yQ, and mapped by Gunni @ GS Tuning initially on rollers and later live mapped, hence no graphs.

So thats it really, top quality parts, professionally built and mapped and then only used a few times in its life - FIGJAM did maybe 3K miles and Id be surprised if Ive added more than 1500 to that. Obviously as the Chairman and Treasurer of SXOC I need to be straight down the line with this, there are no nasty surprises or "Oh I forgot to mention ......" here.

Im looking for £2600 for the whole lot, its possible that Id split but I would prefer to sell as a package. I have a TNT account so can transport anywhere for cheaps, and have other supporting mods (clutch, exhaust, fuel pump etc) in my other for sale thread here, Id be prepared to do a deal if someone wants to take a few bits. :thumbs:

sorry, i may be suffering still from last night but am i reading this as it is currently fitted into a 350z or still in a 200sx? I actually have no idea how difficult an engine swap would be for a 350z, or what extra stuff id have to buy.

nice engine though!