Nismo without the Nismo?

The Bounty Bar Kid

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not ashamed to admit I have the nismo decals on my car (despite it not being a nismo). Only really did it because I like the way it makes mine just a bit different from other Zeds here.

However, I am considering gettting a Nismo S-Tune exhaust and the V1 rear spoiler.... would that justify the stickers even slightly? :teeth:

I had a nismo badge taken off the back from the previous owner for precisely this reason, but the nissan ones were coming off too when it was in for something else. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they were falsely advertising though!

I have nismo rep side skirts, but I don't have nismo decals on my car. I do have HKS oil and rad caps, but again I don't have stickers saying HKS...............anymore

I know of a zed where it has nismo decals on the standard rays spokes, and on the standard import brake calippers, and on the front bumper, and the rear, and the sides, and the spoiler, and the rear diffuser, and the engine bay and......