Zedmania in Bath!!!

benjy88

So I went to Bath for an initial honeymoon on Monday (Having got married on Sunday) - It was only a 3 day trip due to work issues. Anyway - whilst down there, there was Zed's everywhere!!!

No.1 - Blue Roadster on my way toward Bath, think it was Warminster Road. Gave me a little Wave anyway!

No.2 - Gun Metal Coupe, nice n low, with black 'Bentley' branded wheels on it! Looked absolutely the nuts. Parked in the centre of Bath town...

No.3 - Red Coupe with the big Nismo wing, and what looked like Silver Rota GTRs on it, parked near the Royal Crescent at the top of the town.

No.4 - Silver Coupe, on the road going up and out of Bath, looked to be wearing a set of 370z alloys on it. Sat quite nicely, could have been grey though as well, don't remember.

No.5 - Black 370z Coupe, parked up in the middle of the town. Was getting a lot of looks from the kiddies lol.

Probably still won't get a response to this hahaha!

Best,

Ben

Congratulations to you and the other half Ben. Hope you guys had a terrific day and enjoyed your initial honeymoon. Bath is a great city for a couple to spend time in. Nice bit of culture / history, great pubs and restaurants, decent rugby team, good theatre and decent shops as well. The red coupe is probably mine if it was on the Crescent or Circus. Do see quite a few Zeds in the area, 350's and 370's, get the odd wave to.

Anyway, all the very best to you and the better half :)

Phwoar, dunno about good rugby team......... (Quins supporter here :starwars: )

But thank you for the kind words chap, it was a really great trip. Loads and loads to do - Firehouse Rotisserie, by the way, if anyone's ever in Bath - GO THERE. Incredible food, really great service, and they gave us a free bottle of Champers when they realized we'd just got married! Really sweet! But yes, Bockaaarck, the red zed was most definitely yours, your sig pic looks exactly in the same place as I saw it haha.

Really did enjoy our stay, can't wait to go back. Except there was an insane volume of Chinese people in Thermae Spa, who didn't seem to want give up water space very easily lol. But the volume of Zeds about did make up for that small issue :D

B.

• Like 1

No.3 has to be Bockaaarck on here, he has got the 19'' inch Rotas B)

Humpy, what wheels are on your zed in the signature pic?? About to start assessing the wheel situation, and those look really nice... :offtopic: lol

Humpy, what wheels are on your zed in the signature pic?? About to start assessing the wheel situation, and those look really nice... :offtopic: lol

Varrstoen 19'' :)

Congratulations on your marriage Benjy, Bath is a lovely city, glad you both enjoyed your stay :)

I cant believe you have seen so many zeds! I live in Bath and have only seen around four in the space of six months and most of the time people refuse to wave back at me :blush:. I own the second one, have just treated it to a clean, shame it was filthy when you saw it, and my friend owns the Black Edition 370 that you probably saw (very nice!). He isn't actually a member on the forum, I am trying to persuade him to join.

I am not sure about number one and four, but have recently discovered that the lovely number three belongs Bockaaarck. I have also seen quite a few s14's recently, the odd skyline and I know a few Zealou5 Jap cars that are based within the Bath area - all getting ready for Japfest :yahoo:

Edited by Ceejay29

Those Varrstoen's Humpy has are indeed very nice wheels B)

CeeJay, it was basically the dead of night and you were parked under a streetlamp - it couldn't have been better timing, if the mrs hadn't banned my phone I would have taken a quick snap. Your zed looked immaculate because of the light. It's just the right height too, what suspension setup are you running??

B.

• Like 1

It is dropped with Eibach Pro Street coilovers, has Nissan to BMW PCD 29mm adaptors (I'm not sure why the previous owner did this as they are bloody expensive in comparison to normal spacers) and its sat on gloss black BMW Style 19's with an offset of et12 (badge will be coming off soon). Looks nice but could be a pain in the arse trying to figure out what set of wheels will fit in the future.