NEW TO 350Z-UK, PICKING MINE UP TOMMOROW ! (CANT WAIT)

Hey all,

Im new to the 350Z scene, wanted a 350Z now for like a year. My name is mark, im 20 years old, decided to get a 350Z, as come on, not only do you get the looks and the fact that there rare, but the performance spec is up there with cars that might have a better badge, but how many b.m.w's e.t.c do you see on the road, loads, where as the 350Z's rare and they look the part.

Im picking up my 350Z tommorow its a 2003 GT spec (silver), with bluetooth, including the Rays 18" wheels and with all the normal Gt spec bits.

Insurance i thought was not to bad considering im only 20 and am going to insure two cars, as i need antoher car for work. Really cant wait to take it for a drive, then give it a good clean for the weekend!

Liking this owners club, defo must get some stickers and defo up for the meets e.t.c and shows. Will have to up-date all my pics, e.t.c once got them.

So from a new 350Z owner to many old ones, Ready Zeedy Go !!!!!

Hi - welcome aboard. There are often meets taking place so you can meet up with other owners and share ideas - or just get out driving too!

Picking up on a Friday ready for a weekend - I can almost smell a tank full of optimax being used already! :teeth:

Check out the link below for some idea of the meets we can arrange - hope to see you enjoying one near you soon :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7270

:welcome:

You're in pretty much the same boat as me, albeit I'm slightly older. Picked up my car Monday (GM 2003 GT) and havent stopped smiling since. As you say the badge isnt as good as others but the car more than makes up for that. Plus you get way more looks than a beemer would! :thumbs: