Dominos hot dog pizza challenge

Careful there BBK, I had a friend end up in A&E from eating too much!

He went to a buffet...all you can eat,

Went home. All was well.

That night got outta bed real thirsty to get a drink, but collapsed with paralyser legs.

Dragged himself to the phone and called 999.

At A&E they diagnosed severe dehydration due to all his fluids going to his digestive system.

Put him in the hallway of A&E on a drip with all the staff sniggering each time they passed by :lol:

30 mins later all was well.

see how you feel with the one large pizza gone. can then see if you reckon you'd be able to beat you old record but with this hot dog crust.

how you finding it taste wise? I like those kind of hot dogs but guessing not to everyone's tastes :)

Went home. All was well.

That night got outta bed real thirsty to get a drink, but collapsed with paralyser legs.

At A&E they diagnosed severe dehydration due to all his fluids going to his digestive system.

Put him in the hallway of A&E on a drip with all the staff sniggering each time they passed by :lol:

Been single for three years so I've had a lot of time to practice. Makes me feel happy.

Went home. All was well.

pussy! :lol: only joking. didnt realise that could happen. ive had the meat sweats before but nothing that serious lol

Edited by The Chubby Ninja

see how you feel with the one large pizza gone. can then see if you reckon you'd be able to beat you old record but with this hot dog crust.

how you finding it taste wise? I like those kind of hot dogs but guessing not to everyone's tastes :)

Pizza is now warm to cold. On the last slice. Could still eat more. Second can of coke zero started. Just to balance things out. Hot dog is boring. Gimmick really. Cheese stuffed crust from pizza hut is better.

I was wondering if that was actually bbks pic as well. I'm over endowed in the gut department as well and I'd struggle to do that.

I found the hot dog over powering as in too much of the same flavour but did like it.

love those cheese bites on the pizza hut ones though.