car park arseholes

ph 7

Found out yesterday that someone has driven down the passenger side of my wifes Passat and driven off. We only spotted it as the car was parked differently and we could see the passenger side. Could've happened anytime in the last week.

Scratches down the rear door, 4-5" dent in the weel arch and a split in the rear bumper.

Just needed to vent. ARSEHOLES!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get me started.

Yesterday I took my little fella shopping in tesco so we were in child and parent parking which was great with loads of room around the car. Came back to find a Trolley embeded in the passenger door of the car next to mine.... I was so lucky it wasnt mine but it could easily have been!

people just dont seem to give 2 shits about anyone elses property these days!

Don't get me wrong, I'd be annoyed more it it had been the zed!

I think if we get the dent pulled out of the arch then the rest we can live with. Fortunately the Passat is the workhorse of our household and as such doesn't hold that much value for its condition long term but you still want your cars to look respectable.

It is just that it isnt even a small hit that someone may have missed whilst maneuvering it is a proper drag down the car. I'll pop some pictures up later. I can't even figure how they have done it as bad as they have.