Optional extra's

MrsNiki

Agree heated screen was wonderful in my old focus.

Snow button to drop the power would be nice, especially after you've had the Uprev done. My throttle is mega sensitive.

Other than that I think the Zed has everything you need. That's why we bought it :thumbs:

More than one cup holder would be a good start!!

I have 3 in mine :/ two in the center console and one where the glovebox sits in other cars. I have a USDM though so it may differ from the UK Zed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You have the wee fitting that goes into where the Bluetooth dongle thing is? So I assume you don't have Bluetooth hands free then?

More than one cup holder would be a good start!!

I have 3 in mine :/ two in the center console and one where the glovebox sits in other cars. I have a USDM though so it may differ from the UK Zed.

You have the wee fitting that goes into where the Bluetooth dongle thing is? So I assume you don't have Bluetooth hands free then?

I do have BT since its fitted with an Alpine HU ;)

But from factory, no.

In my experience, which may be more limited than most here, paper cones last in cars, other poly based cones tend to break or crack easier, but it would have been nice to have a slightly better system.

Its one of the things that made me buy my first ZED in 2005, was the kit it came with as standard - far better than any other cars of that era, but there again its that, reliability and value for money where the Japs have scored since the 70's.

Think I am right in saying the Jap home market did include a heated front screen as an option - so yes, that would be a box ticked for me had that been an option when I bought my last 350 and the 370 :thumbs: