COMPANY REQD FULL LED UPGRADE

Theres always been Ethel

Guys, does anyone know of a professional reliable company based in south east, london or Kent, that will be able to change all my interiors dash and door lighting, and front bumper reflectors, to LEDs, and possibly fit some footwell lighting ?

Thanks Don.

any companies interested in doing this work, please email PM me.

Don,

I'm taking it that company listed on that link I posted wasn't upto the task then :(

Gutted, was kinda hoping you were going to come back with a good review to justify the trip down

hi, so sorry, i didnt get any further with that one, and cant remember where/why it stalled. i need someone closer to me (mid kent) The interior LEDs looked great in those pics, but i guess whoever does the job will be able to fit whichever colour one favours ?

I would also like white/blue in the front bumper reflectors, along with sidelights, rear number plate etc. so a nice little job for someone.

Don.

No, afraid not, most of what you want done is fairly straight forward with the exception of the dash lights which will involve the whole display coming out, speedo recalibration and a rather large labour bill. PM SMD as Husky did his at a very reasonable price but as far as I remember Dave was there all day. I can imagine a company would charge a fortune for this :surrender:

Yep, as above, the dash lights are a very fiddly soldering job, everything else is a case of plug and play LED's, very simple with an hours worth of research. The most expensive will be the reflector LED's I suspect however.