HR I want one

onthatB0MBSHELL

Hi, I've been the proud owner of my 2004 GT coupe for almost a year now.

Today I took the chance to test drive a 2008 350z Which is for sale at a local garage, have to say it felt completely different from mine in a more positive way, steering felt better, clutch control way better just felt so much more comfortable to drive, also noticed the exhaust sounded way louder than mine, both standard exhausts.

I've heard people mention that a remap can really help the DE engine?

What's your opinions on the HR Vs the DE engine.

The car is gunmetal like mine and GT spec with sat-nav.

I have an opportunity to move up 4 years to a HR with less mileage for approx £4000, what would you guys do?

I do still love my 2004 DE.

I've driven older cars before buying mine, its a decent bit better to drive. ESPECIALLY the clutch lol. And hopefully you'll avoid some of the older cars issues :) Or you could stretch to a 370. If not, HR will do you good.

Edited by AMT

I'd love an HR, but when I look at the prices, another couple of grand gets me that 370. It may not be as pretty on the outside, but the engine is much better than my 04DE and the interior is much better looking than even the HR 350.

I have an opportunity to move up 4 years to a HR with less mileage for approx £4000, what would you guys do?

I'd go for it. I attempted to trade in my 55 reg when it had just 5k on the clock for a 2008 HR. They wanted 8.5k :surrender: .. Was a few years ago though.

Pete

I'd love an HR, but when I look at the prices, another couple of grand gets me that 370. It may not be as pretty on the outside, but the engine is much better than my 04DE and the interior is much better looking than even the HR 350.

I don't know about a couple of grand, the cheapest 370s about compared to the price of this car is more like 9-10 grand.

I don't know about a couple of grand, the cheapest 370s about compared to the price of this car is more like 9-10 grand.

Ignore Charles Hurst prices, some have been posted on here with dealers on the mainland for around £14k. Alright, it might be a bit more than an £11k 350HR, but it's only 3 grand.

I'm afraid my budget still lies firmly in the 350 range.

Does your wife not drive a new Range Rover?

You may have me confused with someone else, possibly someone with a lot more money than me.

Don't worry about the interior- strip it and put in Sparco seats and Willans Harnesses- everything else is superfluous

You may have me confused with someone else, possibly someone with a lot more money than me.

I know he has bomb in his name and lives in Crystal Palace lol.

peebomb maybe?

This a GM one going for about £9k? That was advertised a few weeks ago and i was thinking about it, then it vanished :S so I assumed it was sold.

Not sure if it's the same but yes it is GunMetal.

THink I found it on Usedcarsni, £8450? Looks a good car and is the same one I was looking at before. I think it's so cheap because of the high mileage for a 5 year old, but thats no big deal at all.

I bought mine last February and still every weekend I browse gumtree, nicarfinder etc etc every weekend. I was very very tempted to trade in the last time this was listed. I think if it was black or temper orange I'd of had it!