JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

Cool !

Just found out the day passes rate £15 for sat and sun £10.

I don't think we will fit a BBQ in our support car so I think ill just be buying alot of bacon sarnies there ! They usually have a noodles stand and it's yummy so that will be my sat lunch hopefully :)

Update !

Anyone who wants to park on the 350z UK stand needs to buy the weekend pass which is £35 inc camping etc. even if you're just coming for one day - I only just found this out.

If you pay the £15 day pass rate you park in the car park ...

So, it's £35 for the weekend pass when you arrive to park on our stand.

Iv got a passenger with me now he doesn't have a ticket yet is it cheaper to buy in advance? How much are passenger tickets?

I only posted the entry prices link 2 posts before that. :shrug:

I was hoping to get an ice box and some of these awesome things for JAE, they stay cold for the full weekend, we used to use them for festivals etc. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere that sells them with quick enough delivery to freeze them in time:

techniice-sm.jpg

More info for future reference: http://www.ezidri.ne...techni-ice.html

Think I'll just try and get my beer from the bar and maybe squeeze a can or 2 in someone elses ice box for when it closes. :(

Iv got a passenger with me now he doesn't have a ticket yet is it cheaper to buy in advance? How much are passenger tickets?

It only mentions drivers nothing about passengers, wasn't sure if they were priced differently for most shows they are

It only mentions drivers nothing about passengers, wasn't sure if they were priced differently for most shows they are

Same cost for everyone

Ill get some banners and flags from Chris!

Weathers not looking good though guys I looked this morning and showing rain everyday!!!

We still making it even if the rain arrives on showing and its bad Friday?

Edited by shire350Z

We still making it even if the rain arrives on showing and its bad Friday?

I was hoping to wash and wax the car on Friday morning, going to be a PITA if it's raining... I guess we could have a beading competition or something to take our minds off the sh*tty weather...

Yeah it seems we should expect some rain but hopefully also some breaks in the cloud and a bit of dry weather ..

It's still going ahead so I hope you're all still gonna join us :-) I am bringing an awning so we can have some shelter and gather at night

I can't wait !

Thanks James for looking into banners etc for our stand, think Chris will be letting you know what he has :-)

So, ill be there mid day Friday ! Woo hoo !! I am convoying with Mark madmarky from Bedford

I take it the stands are mainly on grass? Or more on tarmac?

I heard England was getting some great weather recently but with a crappy forecast will it be full on wellies and raincoats Glastonbury style or is this part of the park ok?

Unfortunately my maybe is looking more like a no at the moment i have got the car and parts back from the body shop but i cant see me having time to finish what needs doing before the weekend, I have a long list to do before its ready and only managed to clear about half of it as of last night and not looking like i will have weather or time to finish the rest at the moment and now to add to matters i have a CEL and the brakes need replacing :rant:

As said before, we are opposite and will have 3 gazebos joined together. If the weather sucks you guys are welcome to huddle in with us. We will have lights, music, and cover from the rain :) just bring beer/nibbles.

Sounds like we'll be over there for the party anyway. ;)

• Like 1