Always room for a change of heart...

AMT

Now if I was rich I've always said I'd love an Aston etc I just like big GT coupes and style... but yesterday (and confirmed by driving past again today lol) I notice one of the towns I go past regularly has a nice new GTR sitting in it.... my god its lovely :cry:

Worst of all technically I could stretch to around £30K (I might not be doing much else for a while but still...pml) and its only £200-300 more to insure than I'm already paying just now.... the running costs would be vile though, but they are reliable....

Excuse me while I go rob some familys savings... :lol:

Can't wait to see it out on the road (which inevitably I will next to the 60 road ... :blush:)

I WANT...A...G..T...R....

I went to buy a 911 a couple of years ago ... umd and rrd about a GTR that was for sale at the same place and then walked past them both and came out with a DB9 ... no regrets but still look at GTRs and think maybe

I know I think I'd still want a DB9 or something (but then again they cost lots of cash for higher mileage). GTR's seem...."accessible" if you know what I mean lol Anyway that was a bit of a childish excited rant. It does look awfully nice tho....

They are coming down in price, i think they are amazing but the issue is the running costs, i think they would burn big holes in your pockets, then burn the trousers too.

Would love one though. Followed one with rosie on new years day, sounded amazing and flippin heck it was so quick.

Look at the prices of consumables, and then ask yourself if it's still affordable. Brakes, tyres, servicing, shocks, turbos, exhausts, usual stuff than can break. If you can, then go for it.

Factor in a big bill just in case (engine or gearbox), and again ask yourself if you can drop that money to get it working again.

I clearly could not afford the consumables... so a pipe dream anyway lol The price for the power/type of car is ridiculous. If you had £35K to spend on a car and things like consumables weren't so much of an issue, I'd struggle to pick anything else that was as reliable, quick, different and 'reasonably' affordable compared to others. Remind you of anything? lol Nissan are too damn good at this 'affordable' power thing... well I say affordable the new ones are £80K now...and the one in the drive I've seen is a shiny new 62 plate...so he obviously has some cash. I like the fact its just parked outside like a normal car though, there is a garage behind it, but doesn't look like its gonna be kept in it. Respect :lol: lol

Also if this is referring to me...

DO IT!!!

Then he can annoy another forum :lol:

I will never leave, its too much fun having an argument with either DBlock or Ekona... ;):lol:

Edited by AMT

Noooo, read carefully! lol I did talk about insurance etc just for comparison...for fun...but I think you could tell I wasn't planning on getting such a thing from....

Excuse me while I go rob some familys savings... :lol:

Everybody else got it and commented normally, a bit of chat about the GTR, its cheapness for performance etc. :shrug:

Edited by AMT

No, its in the other section, its about a car I've seen. A bit of chat possibly about the GTR... no its not pointless. If that was the case most of the threads in this section would be 'pointless' lol

I've got a new car

I'm looking at a new car

I saw this on the TV...

Well... I saw a GTR...and fancied a wee discussion over it :dots:

Edited by AMT

Dash could be a bit better I think, but besides that fantastic looking thing. I've seen a few by here and through Wishaw and they've got some presence...big cars

No, its in the other section, its about a car I've seen. A bit of chat possibly about the GTR... no its not pointless. If that was the case most of the threads in this section would be 'pointless' lol

I've got a new car

I'm looking at a new car

I saw this on the TV...

Well... I saw a GTR...and fancied a wee discussion over it :dots:

troll-face..png

BRING IT! haha. :boxing::ninja:

Yeah, when I went up to Alex Noble n Sons to check out a car they had some GTRs sitting and its surprising how big they are. Wonder how good the 4 wheel drive is in the snow with all that power lol (Since theres a ton of it lying on the ground here right now...thank you once again Autosock..and Wasso lol)

Edited by AMT