Cougar Store.....Exceptional Service and Customer Care

trancematic

I would just like to say a big thank you to Mitz at Cougar Store this lunchtime for fitting my new Cobra Exhaust system on my 350z that sounds really nice.

Appointment for fitting was at 1.00pm but i arrived some 50 minutes early,but at 1.10pm the job was done after Mitz had shuffled around a few other appointments and got me sorted asap,now i would also like to say any future upgrades i require i shall without hesitation go back to Mitz without a second thought.

Guys on here and Mitz himself took the time to tell me about Exhaust options and i am internally grateful to all those that pointed me in the right direction and to Mitz Himself who's customer Care skills and friendly nature are a credit in this day and age.

Absolutely amazing service from Mitz and all those involved with Cougar Store and anyone on here looking for a new exhaust system or other upgrades then Cougar as far as i am concerned as a customer then its a No Brainer because they are Quality of the highest order.

Within seconds of enquiring about exhaust systems on here Mitz had sent me information,not only that he emailed me while i waited for it to arrive with further updates and with the answer to questions i had asked

A brilliant Job by all involved at Cougar Store and especially Mitz and any future upgrades i know where i will be going,it was 87 miles from my house so a 200 mile return trip there or there abouts,tell you now it could be 500 miles i would still have done the distance.

Many thanks Mitz and the staff once again and one day i may well return.

Paul.