Le Mans 2013 22-23rd June

SimonPG

Hi all,

Although I've not been on here for long, and I know it's still early days yet, but figured it might be worth getting a thread about Le mans up!

Quite a few members of my family and myself have been going to Le Mans every year for quite a while now, was just wondering if any of you out there also make the trip, if not this might be a good time to consider it!

It's a weekend full of booze, good food, and fast cars. What's not to like?

I'll be going in the Z, along with my brother and his mate in his Megane 225.

Check out the website here - http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/ - I'm sure it's going to be another epic year!

We usually camp outside of the Circuit about half a mile away, I tip my hat to all the people mad enough to camp inside the circuit!

Would be great to see a couple of other Z's there.

Simon

Will you be in uniform Dips :)

Haha.

I'd seriously consider this but really don't get on with camping

Its all about the camping. BBQ, beer, beef burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :D

I take it you won't be driving there :shrug:

Haha.

Its all about the camping. BBQ, beer, beef burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :D

I will be. Buy enough food for the whole trip when we get there. No alcohol on last day. Simples.

Haha.

I will be. Buy enough food for the whole trip when we get there. No alcohol on last day. Simples.

Oh, that really surprises me ;)

I am going again this year. Camping at Houx.

Have to camp inside the circuit for all the mad antics and crazy car noises in your sleep on saturday night/sunday morning!

Edited by 350Ad

I'll be there, 7th time I think, azure in Tetre Rouge campsite. My favourite trip abroad every year, always have such a good time.

Tidy, come and say hello - we'll have at least 1 350, 3 S14's (running roughly 1600hp between the three of them :scare: ), an S15, a scoob, various motorbikes, a transit van and the peadobus ......... you wont miss the peadobus, trust me :surrender:

Tidy, come and say hello - we'll have at least 1 350, 3 S14's (running roughly 1600hp between the three of them :scare: ), an S15, a scoob, various motorbikes, a transit van and the peadobus ......... you wont miss the peadobus, trust me :surrender:

Haha look forward to seeing this.

Glad to see that there are a few peeps going/thinking of going :D

I'm actually on the other side of the track to "The Houx" but fear not, I have legs and am prepared to walk.

Maybe closer to the time we could organize a little meet up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So is this the first year the club's done this? I've been to Le Mans several times before (in sad pre-Zed days). I even went as far as stickering up my Mondeo as a p1sstake. Worth posting on here just for the amusement!

So no photos of stickered up Zeds then?

post-14112-0-06470800-1364336627_thumb.jpg

post-14112-0-50680400-1364336659_thumb.jpg