Private plate options

Shaun1982

Really want to get myself a plate to replace Dave's reg ill be returning shortly.

I've been looking along the lines of something with my initials SAC.

This sort of thing W18 SAC, however the other half suggested something like this

S15 UNC as she thinks it looks like my name. I'm not sure. What do you think?

Would you think of that should say Shaun?

I've been bought one for my birthday which has my name in it. I agree with Dave though that it looks shite if you try to use numbers as letters... A and 4 look ok, but I'd never think that 15 was an H and I assume all the S11's have been bought by other Shaun's? :)

can you get "B19 SAC"

multiple meanings then :lol:

we love a private plate thread on here dont we. Cant wait to add mine with a black screw to make a 1 read an L :stir::boxing:

How about B16 SAC,B411 SAC or L11 SAC? Lol

More on topic though I said to the other half I don't see it saying Shaun, I wouldn't see that on a car & think oh it says....

She's got L44 LRN on hers, very lucky considering I don't think you can shorten Lauren to 3 more obvious letters, also was only £250 like the S15 UNC example compared to £400 for say W18 SAC

all very good options mate lol.

is there no other letter number and initial options that are cheaper? When i looked at that option the letter made a few hundred quid difference. But i still ended up going for a more excessive option of my nick name at £1000 lol F11MSY but atleast it reads correctly

is there no other letter number and initial options that are cheaper? When i looked at that option the letter made a few hundred quid difference. But i still ended up going for a more excessive option of my nick name at £1000 lol F11MSY but atleast it reads correctly

So Dave, is your nick name Filmsy or Flimsy?

There is I think, but being picky I want as small reg as possible so I want a 1 in it lol

So Dave, is your nick name Filmsy or Flimsy?

its FLIMSEY, my surnames Lindsey got called flimsy as training once and its stuck ever since. Even work call me it lol

Edited by SX Dave
  • Like 1

My new plate is PA03 DDY, which I like a lot... Some may think it's chavvy, but each to their own I guess.

That makes perfect sense though. Instantly obvious what it says & it relates to you. Winner.

I could have some like SH02AUN but I'd rather a prefix style plate