Zs are magnets !

JEMAN

I keep noticing that the Z seems to draw boy racers even if its park up. I was washing it on the driveway at the weekend, and as a car was nearing me he had to floor it as he went by (all noise no go lol) Then parked outside my dads the yesterday fixing his security lights i noticed a golf coming up the road, and once again has to open it up going past ! Anyone else notice this ? Zs certainly have a presence about them. Then driving the Z is bonkers.............i still feel the dog danglers in it, and it just draws so much attention. For an oldish car it still holds its own for attention and comments from people :D

I was polishing mine on the main road through the village at the weekend, hilarious seeing some of the responses!

Young person in BMW or similar (old or new) - be seen to show no attention to Zed at all.

Older person in BMW or similar (old or new) - slow right down and observe the Zed

Chavvy hatchback - glance, then floor it past

Anyone in a far superior car (i.e the pearlescent white Gallardo that drove past- never see anything this exotic locally!) - give a knowing smile, floor it, double clutch for the corner and speed off to give a nice demonstration for you whilst grinning :D

Old men seem to quite appreciate it too, or more appreciate a younger person taking pride in a car I think!

• Like 2

Chester folks are too blase to give any attention to Zeds.

School boys throw the odd comment sometimes....a couple of weeks ago I heard one lad shout to the other "hey look! there's one of those new Toyotas!". And no, my car is not debadged. Also last weekend I overheard one little scrote say to the other "I much prefer the Leon over the Nissan" when they were comparing the contents of my driveway :(

S.

I was polishing mine on the main road through the village at the weekend, hilarious seeing some of the responses!

Anyone in a far superior car (i.e the pearlescent white Gallardo that drove past- never see anything this exotic locally!) - give a knowing smile, floor it, double clutch for the corner and speed off to give a nice demonstration for you whilst grinning :D

Yea, thought you'd like that ;)

• Like 1

I've only had mine a month and living close to school my daily commute is through my local town, and the amount of kids that look in awe is quite nice, then I get men in white vans that don't take a liking to me :/ ah well definitely a head turner!!

Your quite correct old men seem to live the zed! That's why there are so many on here lol

Young person in BMW or similar (old or new) - be seen to show no attention to Zed at all.

Older person in BMW or similar (old or new) - slow right down and observe the Zed

Old men seem to quite appreciate it too, or more appreciate a younger person taking pride in a car I think!

When i had my zed there was a guy that lived in my street that kept saying with a really, really bad stutter "is that a J J J James Bond car"?

Also "You need a t t t t t t tuxedo to drive that car"!

One really cold day i was washing my car and the water froze on the pathway outside my driveway, i was just about to put some rock salt down when i spotted him approaching. I walked into my garage and when i came out he was lying in the fetal position across my drive way.

I couldn't help him up for laughing!

the attention my zed brings is astonishing, i get all sorts, some attention even makes me feel on edge, like down and outs staring at it, like they are going to plan to find it and rob it, im a very paranoid fellow.

But love picking my son up, his school is right by a secondary school, the hoards of children who have grabbed thier camera phones out thier pocket before i pull out a junction for a quick pic is cool :)

Regarding older people, this is something i have not experienced in any other car, the amount of respectful looks i get from older men is brilliant, even had the thumbs up from a few, bikers also have sometimes given me a nod.

And this is all before im getting the car professionaly detailed and polished/waxed, god knows what its going to be like when that work is done!

Us old men just like a pretty young lady whatever she is driving.

Do you need a hand my dear? lol.

• Like 1