Car Colour

Shaun1982

@simonpg if you like Toyota anthracite you'll love the jag anthracite. But having on my car I have come to realise it only looks its best when it is pristine clean. Mine hasn't been cared for well by its previous owner. Lots of swirling. So the xkr is getting a repaint once I have the new body panels on. But I'm not going standard colour and I'm not sharing either. Will post up when its done.

XK8-coupe-pink-sm.jpg

:lol:

@simonpg if you like Toyota anthracite you'll love the jag anthracite. But having on my car I have come to realise it only looks its best when it is pristine clean. Mine hasn't been cared for well by its previous owner. Lots of swirling. So the xkr is getting a repaint once I have the new body panels on. But I'm not going standard colour and I'm not sharing either. Will post up when its done.

XK8-coupe-pink-sm.jpg

:lol:

:lol: .....no

I did... I always wanted a seafoam green s200, so I did it.... And I swear that car was cursed, never again will I colour change a car.

From silver to seafoam, full colour change, coil overs, wheels, new roof and a full retrim in 7 days. Everything bar the retrim done by myself and 4 mates.

post-18607-13625254299_thumb.jpg

next time... If there is one, I'm paying the big money and having none of the hassle!!!!