new owner of a cat d repairable 350z advice sought

As far as I'm aware if they are leather then they will be electric, my cloth seats weren't but my leather seats both go backwards/forwards electrically & the drivers 'leans' electrically too.

Sure someone will confirm :thumbs:

I've had a few cars from copart in the past

The winders on the side of the seat facing the door adjust lumber support etc. If they're electric, there will be a switch (2 for driver, 1 for passenger) on the inside of the seat near the centre console/gear stick area.

The 2 on the driver seat move it backwards and forwards and adjust the lean angle of the backrest, the 1 on the passenger seat moves the seat backwards and forwards, but the lean angle is adjusted manually.

When you click on a photo in your Photobucket album, there will be a box on the right entitled 'Image links' copy (or double click) on the IMG code, then paste the IMG code into the post you're writing. It will look like a URL with at the beginning and end.

Just spotted something else that I don't think you've budgeted for, that you'll need to buy, especially if you're gonna keep her a while.

A stubby aerial :thumbs:

• Like 1

No joke!!! Some guy just came into my store and said I can have his Toyota altezza if I drop him to the airport as he is off for good, so I dropped him at the station instead, and have a free car, not bad, can sell it for 2k prob, I know it's off thread but got me excited

• Like 1

Just checking its not on the wanted list as he had no v5 but I sort of know him, the funny thing was he was sweating, I'm thinking he just hacked up his missus or someone, so I said come on tell me what you've done, he gave me a reciept and a boot full of goodies !!!

Told me its 2.5k worth, it's a bit "riced" I'll still a pic up once I check it on dvla visa etc

No joke!!! Some guy just came into my store and said I can have his Toyota altezza if I drop him to the airport as he is off for good, so I dropped him at the station instead, and have a free car, not bad, can sell it for 2k prob, I know it's off thread but got me excited

That's just nuts lol. Taxi would be cheaper

Just checking its not on the wanted list as he had no v5 but I sort of know him, the funny thing was he was sweating, I'm thinking he just hacked up his missus or someone, so I said come on tell me what you've done, he gave me a reciept and a boot full of goodies !!!

Told me its 2.5k worth, it's a bit "riced" I'll still a pic up once I check it on dvla visa etc

prob best not posting this kind of stuff on the tinterweb if there a chance its been nicked, which it sound like it has!

At last my "cat d" z has finally arrived and oops it's not very pretty "yet", inner dent worse than I thought but it drives very well apart from the back exhaust box has been knocked off at the joiner..so a bit noisy. need to get it on a jig,hopefully will get quotes tomorrow. Here is some better pics. There is a nasty fold you can see it in the last picture.

AEA94577-4B61-492F-8D23-4A95F878A05D-3239-0000020F1C9225E7.jpg

4105C60B-BA51-4C35-A94F-95B0BE8553C2-3239-0000020F2E5A3565.jpg

0C0CB3E0-4403-4736-B53F-EC71F200620B-3239-0000020F3E9B09DF.jpg

8F6CEB3A-7781-4E95-A185-C1FC325474FC-3239-0000020F6F43AC63.jpg

1A293467-7726-4D66-9393-026849F65BD2-3239-0000020F5C90CB23.jpg

Hope you got all the paperwork and a receipt...

wonder why he was in a hurry to the airport... :surrender: :surrender: