Sushi Sunday - Goodwood Breakfast Club

benjy88

Evening folks!

Not organized a meet, and probably won't be formally organizing this one as I'm relatively new on here, but just to inform everyone, there'll be a Breakfast Club meeting at Goodwood Motor circuit on the second (i think) Sunday of April!!!

Can we get a contingent of Zeds there please?? Be great to meet some of you folks, especially as I'm sure some of you guys only get Sundays off, such as I do.

I will most likely be filming interviews with car owners for the goodwood car news website http://fortyonesix.com/ (Shameless plug there, everyone needs to get on this site too :D) So happy to do interviews if any of you want to rant and rave about your zeds!

Anyway, list of names below if you fancy coming... you all know the drill by now I'm sure!

Best,

1. Ben Read (benjy88)

• 4 weeks later...

Evening folks!

Not organized a meet, and probably won't be formally organizing this one as I'm relatively new on here, but just to inform everyone, there'll be a Breakfast Club meeting at Goodwood Motor circuit on the second (i think) Sunday of April!!!

Can we get a contingent of Zeds there please?? Be great to meet some of you folks, especially as I'm sure some of you guys only get Sundays off, such as I do.

I will most likely be filming interviews with car owners for the goodwood car news website http://fortyonesix.com/ (Shameless plug there, everyone needs to get on this site too :D) So happy to do interviews if any of you want to rant and rave about your zeds!

Anyway, list of names below if you fancy coming... you all know the drill by now I'm sure!

Best,

1. Ben Read (benjy88)

2. Gsexr

Evening folks!

Best,

1. Ben Read (benjy88)

2. Gsexr

I am going, have blagged a pass to be on start grid lineup or in paddock display area!

1. Ben Read (benjy88)

2. Gsexr

3. Tinyflier (David)

Edited by Tinyflier

i am hopefully going to be attending....trying to get Keyser to come along as well. :teeth:

He will be in his shed spraying things :)

Spraying is So Yesterday - we powder coat now :p:lol:

I'll See if I can make it along - some nice weather would be good though, the motivation fairy does not like the cold!!!

So whats to do there on the day?

Early start, walk around and look at the motors, buy their expensive shite orgasmic sausage in a roll and its all over by 12. Just like all the other breakfast club meets at Goodwood but remember its free to get in.

They just provide the place we are the entertainment.

Always has a great feel to it though so if yer never been get down there and try it.

• Like 1

I started a list at the top lol... fat lot of use that was haha. I'm aiming to be there at 'Gates Open' so i'll be hanging about from 7:30ish I think, with my little sunset coupe - i'll be the one with the rattly exhaust bracket and the broken mirror glass :yahoo:

1 : gsexr

2 : GazS14

3 : benjy88