Question for Roadster owners

Keyser

Hi all,

As I'm a noob to the Roadster scene :)

I have a question for 350z pre 06 roadster owners - What is the sound system like in the real world?

They seem to have the same setup as the equivalent coupe - Bose wise - now I'm not saying the Bose is awesome but you can hear it :lol:

How does the Roadster compare?

Thanks

Im assuming the pre facelift had the same bose as the post facelift roadster. Mine sounded fine with decent source material. Even the dealer was surprised at how many speakers it had as standard they seemed to be everywhere. On the road I tended to just listen to the exhaust note, as apparently Nissan specifically tuned the exhaust on the roadsters to give them a better exhaust note.

Sorry - can't help much as my JDM came with the Japanese radio so it was NFG for the UK and I bought a Sony system - which works fine and bluetooths and everything, but that information is of little use to you

Volume wise - I tend not to bother listening to the radio when the top's open if travelling. . ahem . . .about 70mph as you can't hear it

It's still all OK though when the roof is on, can listen quite happily on the motorway at 70 even to Classic FM (which has quiet bits and is not all thrusting bass noise!)

What now!!? :lol:

I am not at liberty to discuss at the moment :ninja:

:lol: New car for Mrs K I shouldn't wonder, did you make amends after being threatened with that wrench ;)

New car for Mrs K I shouldn't wonder, have you gone soft after you were threatened with that wrench :lol:

:lol: New car for Mrs K I shouldn't wonder, did you make amends after being threatened with that wrench ;)

Doc says I'll be fine in a week or so :lol:

All I'm saying is we are talking about a woman here no decision has been made and even if it had it's subject to change every half hour or so :lol:

• Like 1

Doc says I'll be fine in a week or so :lol:

All I'm saying is we are talking about a woman here no decision has been made and even if it had it's subject to change every half hour or so :lol:

Well at least when she does make her mind up abou the colour you won't have a roof to spray :teeth: