Buy this at this cost... You're off your head!

AMT

I made a fun comparison for a laugh and some people went off on one :lol::blush: , it wasn't meant to grab attention lol

Anyway back the Topic of the GT86... found it in red, I actually like this kit....well I think its the Toyota EVO prototype thing but a different colour (original was the blue one I posted)....

http://www.inautonew...-body-kit-new-1

EDIT - No its a kit they've brought out for sale apparently lol

Edited by AMT

never touched german stuff, grown tired of jap quality, I wouldn't have an SL and even if I did I probably wouldn't give a monkeys about the Nissan which i'm guess would be trying to prove it was better than the merc.i suppose as I've got older, I found the zed was more and more like a hot wheels car; yes all the kids love it, but I've come to appreciate a more refined finish. i'm happy with understated, it generally means it gets left alone, apart from wannabe racers who feel they have something to prove; at which point I let them cruise on by.

:cry: ... Hes angry lol The Zeds not a hotwheels car, just a bit unique in its looks. Good GT car too, just a bit noiser than you'd like I think. I too don't want to be shaking about like I'm on a rollercoaster with bad damping and the Zeds not bad at this. I wouldn't say its as far down as hot wheels tho. Its a bit more serious and classy than most (depending on colour and if you've shoved an almighty spoiler on it... ) :lol:

As I had on my previous signature with the old one..."the classy touch" B) Tints and a stubby and a well suited colour... thats all you need. For me anyway.. lol

Edited by AMT