Assistance with creating a sticky post...

Wasso

The old forum would have functionality in which to sticky posts driven by REO's.

The new forum I can't seen an option, does this mean it's a Mod function only, as I want to un-sticky and sticky posts which reside within the Midlands area.

Thanks

also had a look and nothing obvious atm

Might well be a "mod only" power. I had a good look and couldnt see it. Sure Mr B will solve it, will have another dig about now. The old software was fairly good at giving fine grained control over the various sub forums, this new one might not.

Yup, you should be able to pin/unpin topics the in the Meets area.

If you look for Topic Moderation in the thread you want to work on and select pin/unpin. Or from the forum list view, hover over the thread, click the little cog and select pin/unpin. Or you can select multiple from the forum list using tickbox and then pin/unpin from the pop-up.

:thumbs:

Hi, nice frendly Admins/Mods

Yes I'm being nice as I want something :lol:

As me and the "Buster" are looking at options for a meet soon could we have a "South" sub forum please there is a "South East" and "South West" but they already have REO's and we are in the middle

Please, go on, you know you want to :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser