Friends

Flex

If you are all spamming to get the 1m post, we've already passed it and deleted it :p:lol:

Who needs a reason :p

True. Still I'm impressed the forum hasnt crashed yet :lol:

Is that a challenge ;)

I told you and BBK how the admin had a go after that radio1 thread with the smileys. :lol:

In the old software it meant you had quicker access to their profile and a shortcut link to PM'ing them. Think it's same in new software.

The 'Foe' function on old software meant you didn't see their threads/posts. Don't think we carried that function over though.

It did get carried over.

I'm not lacking females in my life, just ones who'll touch me in my special place. :lol:

I work with about 70 women. As far as I'm aware, one would love to be my lady for a night at least but I'd rather stick it in a food blender. She keeps hinting at it. Quite obviously.

Or Polite meaning: she's not my type.

Or True meaning: she'll sleep with anything male or female, and she ain't my type.

I'm not lacking females in my life, just ones who'll touch me in my special place. :lol:

I work with about 70 women. As far as I'm aware, one would love to be my lady for a night at least but I'd rather stick it in a food blender. She keeps hinting at it. Quite obviously.

Or Polite meaning: she's not my type.

Or True meaning: she'll sleep with anything male or female, and she ain't my type.

Get me her phone number.

I not as fussy as you.

• Like 1