White 350z on Auto Trader

Ewan27

Whites a fad, it will go away soon, I was tempted but they look terrible dirty, like even slightly...creamy coloured. don't mind it on rarer cars but I'm sick of seeing white corsas with black alloys, there LOADS round where I live lol. Silvers the way!....thats why I bought mine in.....twighlight grey... :dry::lol:

I think white has stood the test of time longer than people thought it would. I had new fiesta ST in white back in 2007 and I thought it would be out of fashion by 2010.

However I agree with the cleaning part, a nightmare to keep looking good. No worse than black though!

Whites a fad, it will go away soon, I was tempted but they look terrible dirty, like even slightly...creamy coloured. don't mind it on rarer cars but I'm sick of seeing white corsas with black alloys, there LOADS round where I live lol. Silvers the way!....thats why I bought mine in.....twighlight grey... :dry::lol:

Do you ever find that in wet conditions people don't see you at junctions?

I had a steel blue 3 serie a few years back that looked like wet tarmac in the rain. People didn't even see my indicators flashing and would crap themselves if I pulled out on them (safely I might add). Also people would just pull out on me at roundabouts and then be open mouthed as my invisible car came into view...it was far too frequent in the rain to be coincidence.

Doesn't happen now, and never happened in my black 5 series.

Do you ever find that in wet conditions people don't see you at junctions?

I had a steel blue 3 serie a few years back that looked like wet tarmac in the rain. People didn't even see my indicators flashing and would crap themselves if I pulled out on them (safely I might add). Also people would just pull out on me at roundabouts and then be open mouthed as my invisible car came into view...it was far too frequent in the rain to be coincidence.

Doesn't happen now, and never happened in my black 5 series.

......No lol Especially if the Xenons are on :lol: everybody sees you then and my Rays are always SUPACLEAN'! (chuffed n' proud n' stuff...)

Nobody should think your car looks like wet Tarmac. That's what headlights are for. Too many drivers don't think of putting them on in the rain. Even sidelights alone can make your car less visible in the raib

Nobody should think your car looks like wet Tarmac. That's what headlights are for. Too many drivers don't think of putting them on in the rain. Even sidelights alone can make your car less visible in the rain

I was going to answer you then it got a bit misty and I couldn't see you anymore :shrug: