respraying the standard Rays - colour thoughts?

Jo3ly

Hi guys, I've just taken off my BMW 7 series wheels and fitted a set of Teins and the standard Rays back on. Its going into the bodyshop tomorrow to get the front bumper resprayed due to a few stonechips etc i want rid of and have decided i want the wheels cleaned up and resprayed at the same time!

Ive got a 2009 350 in black, with lamin-x gunsmoke film on the headlights and black badges all around. Black being the theme i am stuck as to wether i get these wheels sprayed gloss black, matte black or Gun Metal Grey...any thoughts on what would look best? They are standard silver at the moment...

rimmms023.jpg

if they are only your "winter" wheels i'd go a bit different and have them done matt bronze

they are probably going to be my permanent wheels for a while as will need them for track this year. bronze sounds interesting though...i need a photoshop guru... :)

With your black theme I'm suprised you havent gone for some of these...i'm sure someone was selling them here before

LB350Z03JMTM.jpg

funnily enough ive just ordered a set of clear reflectors from Steve @ Redline Styling on here! Been looking for 06-08 smoked ones for a while (to no avail) so i can make some LED DRL's out of them. Once ive made the clear ones il be tinting them before i fit them in a few weeks :D