Nissan Skyline 350GT (Rare six speed manual) NOW SOLD!

Tricky-Ricky

Needs to go soon so price now dropped, my 2004 Nissan Skyline 350GT six speed manual box, nearly all are auto so quite rare, spent thousands on aftermarket extras,

Fresh import, i am the first owner, 52,000 mlls VGC in metallic silver/grey, same engine and gear box, chassis ans suspension as the Z so no problems with service parts or spears,

Also has the same power figures etc, but with four usable seats ans a decent sized boot.

I have owned this car since buying as fresh import in 2010, it has been

pampered and had very little use, it comes with,

imported American Linea Corse wheels, 19x10 and 19x8.5 with Falken

275x30x19 and 255x35x19 tyres, costing over £2,000

BC coil over suspension, fully ride height and damping adjustable,

Tinted (legal) front and rear light units, with full HID for both high, low

and fog lights, plus LED side and rear lights.

Engine is fully detailed with polished covers etc,

with painted plenum, it has a long tube induction

kit that provides better and cooler airflow to the engine,

just a remap required for 300BHP,

one off alloy master cylinder cover, front engine cover, battery is also

an uprated Bosch item, rather than the smaller Japanese one,

Exhaust system is a true twin HKS style stainless steel system, nice

sound without being too loud and drawing attention.

An aftermarket grill is fitted, along with some subtle satin black intake

surround's, and rear detail panel,

Interior is mostly std with some carbon wrap and satin black

detail,an oil pressure gauge is also fitted,

upholstery is microfiber velour in VGC, seats are fully

electronically adjustable for height, tilt and position, and also retract

automatically for rear passengers,

Separate driver and passenger climate control, factory satnav

(conversion needed) plus TV function which is adapted to run rear view

camera, and TV and any AV inputs,

Bose six speaker premium sound system with upgraded speakers.

The car is taxed and MOT until March/April, road tax is only £230 a year.

Asking price is now reduced to £7,500 This will be the last time that it will be offered in this guise at this price.

Its a lot of car for the money, and the ride is very good even with coil overs.

Will take PX, cash my way for cheaper diesel, Honda Civic i-CTDI etc.

DSCF90013-1.jpg

DSCF9010copy-1.jpg

DSCF90023copy.jpg

2010_0811002copy.jpg

DSCF9009copy.jpg

DSCF90073copy-1.jpg

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

I'm actually looking for one of these at the moment but i can't help but think this is still over priced, i know it's a manual but the fact thats its silver and only has a cloth interior kind of takes away from that so to me its on par with a good spec auto in a nice colour with leather and i've seen plenty of them going for £5000-£6000. I'm not having a dig at you mate but it could be why this has been for sale for such a long time.

I'm actually looking for one of these at the moment but i can't help but think this is still over priced, i know it's a manual but the fact thats its silver and only has a cloth interior kind of takes away from that so to me its on par with a good spec auto in a nice colour with leather and i've seen plenty of them going for £5000-£6000. I'm not having a dig at you mate but it could be why this has been for sale for such a long time.

Yes there are some for sale at 5-6K but go take a look at them and then tell me mine is over priced with 2K worth of wheels and tyres, stainless exhaust, coil overs, fully detailed engine bay and a lot of other subtle mods,

It also doesn't have all the little nasties that i found when i was looking for this one, like window motor and lock problems, electrical problems etc etc.

Good luck with your search and I'll wait to see your "whats wrong with my 350GT" question over on the 350GT section of the Skyline club ;)

Thanks for your input :thumbdown:

Just for reference this is the last time that my car will be for sale in this guise, as soon as this weather lets up the wheels and suspension at a minimum will be coming off and yes then the price will be reduced but it still wont be 6K.

And thanks to all with the nice comment's.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

Its a long time since i've seen an engine bay look so smart. I'm curious as to where you got the polished engine cover from?

I'm in agreement with you regarding your car not being overpriced. The ones thst i've seen are pretty tatty in comparison, filthy engine bay and you can see swirly paint marks even in the photos, kerbed wheels and overpriced at £6000. GLWS.

Thanks fella, the polished covers where fabricated by me , so one off, as are a lot of the small touches on the car,

If anyone is seriously interested in my car then your very welcome to come and take a good look and test drive, you wont be disappointed :)

+1,000,000 on the engine bay.... is it a straight swap with a 350 :lol:

LOL! thanks fella.

What will you be getting now?

Unfortunately i just don't use it, so i cant justify keeping it, so I'm going for the sensible option of a late ish model diesel,

i spend most of my time using the wifes old seat anyway, but i want something that is nice and comfortable for longer journeys,

I don't think £500 off is going to spark a stampede, in my opinion. This cars been for sale on here for a while so if there was a buyer on here they would have jumped before waiting for a £500 reduction.......where else is it advertised?

LOL! not exactly expecting that, but 500 quid is 500 quid, just thought it might aid it going soon, there has been a bit of interest here, one i think wasn't serious, and the other couldn't sell his car, its just advertised on another forum, and i have just put it on Pistonheads, just thought i would try and save myself some work removing stuff and selling separately, oh well I'll give its till the end of the month.