Works weds deep dish alloys

Y23DRH

Just bought some

Works WEDS DEEP DISH ALLOY WHEELS

18 INCH

5 X114.3 FITTMENT

FRONTS=9J +25 OFFSET OVER 8cm DISH/ LIPS

REARS= 10J +20 OFFSET OVER 10cm DISH/ LIPS

Will i need spacers to fit these ? If so what size would i need for fronts and back i have the brembo brakes all round so need to clear them any advice would be very appreciated many thanks dan

post-18342-0-41100200-1358648312_thumb.jpg

post-18342-0-85337100-1358648346_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ABP

Myself and I'm sure others are running 10" rears, +20 offset with standard camber and they don't poke at all. I'm thinking that once the tyres are on, it's off the jack and resting on the ground they'll be okay, either that or the barrels have been changed and the offset isn't +20 anymore.

My fronts are 9" with +20 offset and they have similar flushness to the rears, if I was you I'd tape some wood or plastic spacers (like these: Plastic Window Glass Glazing Spacers Packers) to the hub to mock-up some spacer widths to see what you need to clear the Brembos. If it takes more than 5mm then you might want to consider some small spacers on the rear to balance up the look.

Edited by roadtrip

Myself and I'm sure others are running 10" rears, +20 offset with standard camber and they don't poke at all. I'm thinking that once the tyres are on, it's off the jack and resting on the ground they'll be okay, either that or the barrels have been changed and the offset isn't +20 anymore.

My fronts are 9" with +20 offset and they have similar flushness to the rears, if I was you I'd tape some wood or plastic spacers (like these: Plastic Window Glass Glazing Spacers Packers) to the hub to mock-up some spacer widths to see what you need to clear the Brembos. If it takes more than 5mm then you might want to consider some small spacers on the rear to balance up the look.

+1 I had 10.5" rears and they didn't stick out.

I'd go for 10mm spacers, which coincidentally I have for sale at the moment :blush: