local or near help required - swindon area

Dannyg

After learning from my previous car I have decided to leave the electrical side of ownership to a pro or someone who knows what there doing, so can can anybody in or near Swindon fit my new head unit I will obviously pay for your services but I'd rather not chance doing it myself, any help will be greatly appreciated

It is straightforward but not everyone wants to mess about with the electrics just like not everyone want to mess about with their engine :shrug:

I have done loads to my car electrics but I wouldn't touch someone else's just in case something went wrong :surrender:

Leave it to the experts if your not confident just budget £80-£100 for fitting :thumbs:

Luckily I'm nowhere near Swindon anyway :lol:

I've read how to do it it plenty of times on here but would still rather pay for it to be done, if it comes down to it ill give it a go but if I can help It I'll get someone who know what they a're doing, one thing I couldn't find is if I have factory fitted Satnav do I need to take it out to remove the bose unit?

Don't think you need to remove the satnav but be aware you will loose the sound from it unless you wire in a speaker or you can wire it into the aux in of your new headunit, and then you can only have satnav sound or music unless your headunit has fade control....

Not trying to put you off as personally I would just wire in a small speaker, thats what I did with my aftermarket nav, then if i really need the instructions i can turn the music down a bit and hear both :thumbs:

ç§ã¯ã¡ã‚‡ã†ã©ã®ã‚ªãƒ³ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ç¿»è¨³è€…を使用ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ :blush:

ç§ã¯ã‚ãªãŸãŒæ€ã£ã¦ã„ãŸ

Edited by Keyser

After learning from my previous car I have decided to leave the electrical side of ownership to a pro or someone who knows what there doing, so can can anybody in or near Swindon fit my new head unit I will obviously pay for your services but I'd rather not chance doing it myself, any help will be greatly appreciated

Have you found anywhere or anyone mate? as i aslo own a 350z and live in swindon and want the same doing lol