BBC1 12:15

spursmaddave

Sorry to get to this late.............................. I was on my commode waiting for my nurse to wipe. :headhurt::lol: (well up a ladder fitting LED flood lights, so that's close) B)

Smoke damage,,,,,, I gave up over 6 months ago. :yawn:

Wasso will have given up before Wales as well. :stir:

Sorry to get to this late.............................. I was on my commode waiting for my nurse to wipe. :headhurt::lol: (well up a ladder fitting LED flood lights, so that's close) B)

Smoke damage,,,,,, I gave up over 6 months ago. :yawn:

Wasso will have given up before Wales as well. :stir:

That is a very true fact. I will be reading Alan Carr The Easy way this evening and subsequent nights leading to me giving up! I've given up before via the book but my unwilling to resist at 9 months the first time and 2 years the next means that this time it's for good.

So I will not be a smoker in Wales.

:thumbs: more moey for fuel :thumbs:

I need it with a Zed and two jet skis that use V Power. The petrol station appears on my credit card statement the most.

Ian, with the smoking I went to see our GP practice nurse and did the patches till nil course. Worked for me. (after 40 years)

:thumbs: more moey for fuel :thumbs:

I need it with a Zed and two jet skis that use V Power. The petrol station appears on my credit card statement the most.

Ian, with the smoking I went to see our GP practice nurse and did the patches till nil course. Worked for me. (after 40 years)

You didn't start smoking until you were middle aged then :lol:

I quit on the 28th Dec, so only about 11 days in. Using mainly will power, the odd nicotine gum, mints, and an app that shows me how many I haven't smoked in the time quit and how much I've saved. Currently saved £22 and now not smoked 54 cigarettes

I quit on the 28th Dec, so only about 11 days in. Using mainly will power, the odd nicotine gum, mints, and an app that shows me how many I haven't smoked in the time quit and how much I've saved. Currently saved £22 and now not smoked 54 cigarettes

Nice one mate...

Has the lack of nicotine made you go all italic :stir:

Did my penance 6 years ago and will never go back.Just did the cold turkey STOP.

I think its all mental that if you have truly decided to stop then you willl.

If you are just bowing to peer pressure or just think you should but still enjoy it then you will struggle.

My two penny worth for ya.!!

Good luck RT