LakeZ 2013, the Evolution June 28th, 29th, 30th

martinmac

Good man Darren, needs some further South East representatives..... ;)

Will - shame on you, just take Bat Man and Robins face masks and jump!! Come on.... you can do it!! (LakeZ that is)

Edit - there's some great roads in that region..... Andy AK knows them well too :drive1

Edited by Wasso

Just found this on photobucket, my first attempt at organising a meet. What a disaster. I had been in Spain and just got back the night before. They had rough dressed the roads on the route and it hammered down with rain. Add to that Chesterfields car getting back ended. :surrender:

Picture097.jpg

I am negotiating a deal at the moment and he is keen to do some night shots. :)

I'd be up for that.

Of the car that is, I am not desperate enough to resort to blackmail. :lol:

:doh:

Don't worry I only want the car :lol:

I have just been talking to the guys at the parachute centre ( hic) and they have a charity pack available. If people wanting to do a jump wish to get sponsorship for a local charity I will set it up and get a justgiving site sorted. :)

I have just been talking to the guys at the parachute centre ( hic) and they have a charity pack available. If people wanting to do a jump wish to get sponsorship for a local charity I will set it up and get a justgiving site sorted. :)

Phoned them last week for Liam and I, they have no space for Saturday so we might be doing it on Sunday. :teeth:

I need to phone them back in the next few days or so.

Sat 29 Jun 0:00 5:59 12 °c 11 °c 1021 mb 98 % 0.0 mm 22 % WSW.gif 6 mph NPC.gif 6:00 11:59 12 °c 13 °c 1021 mb 92 % 0.1 mm 41 % W.gif 5 mph SH.gif 12:00 17:59 21 °c 22 °c 1021 mb 66 % 0.0 mm 26 % W.gif 5 mph PC.gif 18:00 23:59 22 °c 20 °c 1021 mb 79 % 0.4 mm 38 %

Two weeks to go and the forecast is looking promising. I will take that. :teeth:

To be honest Neil I have stopped looking. The confidence in accuracy is stated as very low. On some sites they give rain and wind on others its calm and sunny. I think the problem with previous years is we were stuck in a large open field at the hotel so it was not nice. This year there are so many options we shouldnt have any problems. Even if you sit in the pub with a cup of coffee or a soft drink thats not a problem. I cant visualise you with a soft drink though. :lol:

The trip up on the steam train and then cruising the lake on the steamer isnt weather dependent so the options should still be good. :)